RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Friends In Real Life.......

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Friends In Real Life.......
ZeRoBlacK

Post Friends In Real Life....... Reply with quote
Should we stay or just forget about this League is what me and Symon are thinking sometimes. I have tryed to Make this work by sending e-mails , MSN invites and seding a e-mail to barky wich he send to the rest that we still have to play. But it seems nothing works.

So ill wright down the Doubles we still have to play. And i say to you now Iam not going to take any further actions to arange these doubles. I tryed enough to make it work and so did Symon. So srry to RnB but if this not going to be aranged me and Symon are Dropping out of this league. I already talked to Symon about this and he's fine with it.

Here the Doubles we have to play; And guy's remember now its up to you to arange it contact me on msn: firestalker_83@hotmail.com ( also e-mail )

1. SnV - [04-12-2006]
    2. mad - [11-12-2006]
    3. sns - [8-01-2007]
    4. sns - [15-01-2007]
    5. UTF - [18-12-2006]
    6. RNB - [22-01-2007]

Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ZeRoBlacK

Post Reply with quote
And still no e-mails or any form of contact by the other doubles we have to play. As a reminder. IAM NOT GOING TO SPEND ANYMORE OF MY TIME IN THIS LEAGUE.

If you want a match YOU CONTACT ME. Its starting to piss me off now.
Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Dude if you want a match to get the ball rolling you can play K~J this weekend... we ain't scheduled to play you for another month or so but it will be a starting point for you

I added you to msn a few days ago, haven't seen you though
Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:13 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
yo zero SnS ar avin sum trouble at the moment getn r self both online so SnS apologys for the inconvinece m8 but slasha is doin ova time and spud has 3 jobs at the moment so im sorry that we av kept u w8n but trust me m8 i cant w8 to reply u guys cus it was a laught...

trst m8 i will try and get sumthink sortd n ive gt u on msn ok m8 sweet l8a man
Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Our game was due to be played by 22/1 we will play you this week...get Symon on, I will get Red on and we will give you some payback for beating us before on GB.....RnB Rock
Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:09 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ZeRoBlacK

Post Reply with quote
k guy's. thx

here the times me and symon can plzy:

FIRL vs SnV: this weekend ( like Simple said )

FIRL vs SNS: all day's after 7.00pm uk time and NOT later then 9.00pm uk time.

FIRL vs RnB: We can play tonight if you want
Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
They have now Played a Game....they lost to RnB...match report is coming guys....Also Simple Jim is in K~J not SnV
Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Yo ZeR... you bitch about other people not helpingto set up matrches then don't turn up when one is organised? Great
Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:06 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: