RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Call of duty world at war.(What do you think?)

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty View previous topic
View next topic
Call of duty world at war.(What do you think?)
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Call of duty world at war.(What do you think?) Reply with quote
As above,
Just want to see what some of you think of this online?.
I like to snipe alot on this,its quick and fast paced,the only thing that gets on my tits
is the tanks?,nearly everyone is fighting to get into them then when they do they get owned or just stay in them for the rest of the map.Have to say its good crack online,have not played offline yet.
Wink

Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
like it a lot better than 4, only real problem is the spawn points on capture the flag, because the flag cant move nether can your spawn point, so on some maps people can just sit by your flag and spawn rape you before you get chance to move away, there was a glitch on the map "Round house" thats been fixed with the new patch, how do i know, saw about 20 people TRY and get into today with no luck

Also the awesome Nazi Zombie mode in co-op play, makes the game worth while! when you have 4 mates all shouting OMG THERE FUCKING LOADS OF THEM, its just fucking epic

I love it, not worthy of clan matches tho with all the trouble we had on 4, and plus socom soon, but it is a good laugh.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Its an ok game. The single player annoys me, there are just too many enemies. It takes a very long time to exhaust their reserves of men when you have to fight your way through infantry.

Online is better than 4. Not as good as SOCOM.
Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post ADVICE Reply with quote
Bought this (CoD) after I read about the delay to Socom, thinking that atleast this is out and people will be playing it and even if shit can still have a laugh with us lot.

How wrong I was, 5 minutes in I was already shockingly bored, then it got worse.....

The Multiplayer is no different from 4, the graphics have changed but it still has the same bollox going on with random ranked rooms, wankers quitting the room so that they dont lose and the room shuts down, shit respawn gameplay and 4 year old kids screaming down the comms.

After 3 games at Co-Op and 3 games of Multiplayer I was saved by the fact that my comms had died and I logged off.

I then played EndWar for a little while which was far greater fun on single player mode than CoDs multi.

At 7pm it was time for the Old formula to start working and a night of Socom, by far the best game about even if not everyone is on it yet.

If you want to get a decent game Import Socom, for future updates you will need to get a US account and credit but there are instructions on how to do this in Barky Bytes (which means you could also download Socom and not pay postage from the US for an import). There really is no point on spending 40 quid (Socom on import is cheaper) on Call of Duty : Wanky at Wargames, it is shit.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:51 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Seems you just had a shit night of cod barks. Laughing

Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
No, I bought it to give it a chance and it was the same old pile of crap...

Socom is the King

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:11 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Socom is the King

no ones denying that, the open room hosting thing is still rather annoying, but i still find it fun in open rooms some how, also iv noticed it tends to be a lot better connection wise when there a lot less people on, like anytime before 3, after that its just one game then people leave.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: