RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
my ps3 is dead

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Technical Issues View previous topic
View next topic
my ps3 is dead
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post my ps3 is dead Reply with quote
first the bluray laser went so it went off to get fixed ( i had a 2 year guarantee). came back and worked for 30 mins then overheated and died ( on the last day of the guarantee ). Got a call from the insurance people to say it was beyond economic repair as sony no longer makes the part it requires.
insurance people say they cannot replace it as sony no longer make a 60 gig console so......
they are sending me a Game giftcard preloaded with £349.99 to buy a new console lol covers a new 80 gig machine with a new 2 year guarantee and 3 games which i dont want but have already checked with gamestop and they will give me £90 trade in against socm, resi 5 and a wii game lol Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool Laughing
Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Cool.

Resi 5 is good, completed that, not really an old school resi game however. You will see when you play it, more shooting, less puzzles, no save ribbons as it autosaves on prgress.

Glad to see you signed up on the clans, squads has played 4 winning 2.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:19 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
game have tried to be smart by just sending me an 80gig console so i phoned em and said- so wheres my new ps2 then cos this machine dont play ps2 games- so its goin back and the cards still coming Laughing Laughing
Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Well hopefully it will arrive soon as we are starting to get a few squads matches together.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:54 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Technical Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: