RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
reviews so far...

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom Confrontation View previous topic
View next topic
reviews so far...
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post reviews so far... Reply with quote
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/socomconfrontation
has a load of reviews of confrontation-some of the sites do say that the reviews wont really stand up when patches are implemented but the general impression seems to be-great game if you ever get to playbut that happens rarely without the game being spoiled by lag and bugs.
makes me wanna wait for the eu release as i really dont want to play this until its working properly.
Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I was playing the game yesterday, with Joe, Elliott, a few of the HH clan and Fergi. I had no problems (was DC'd a couple of times all day and that is probably my SA connection).

It is a great game, the detail on the maps is excellent and the places in which we could camp are numerous Smile

There are more fixes to come and I hope that they stay on top of this and continiously fix any new issues, glitches and bugs as this may help to stop the cheats.

Joe is still a fcking sponge.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:16 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
belfast

Post Reply with quote
its his connection where can i get one joe
Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Hit detection on the game is good,i mostly use single shot as it seems to work alot better imo.
I have made my player very light on his feet as i hate to move slow on this game,they still do have more bugs to fix regardless.Like barky said if they continue to keep us updated with new patches it can only get better.
I will take barkys word for it that joe is still a sponge lol.Its about time socom has got a facelift at last,and to be honest its great to play with the feeling that no one can cheat and you have died fair,with out the thinking
in your mind is that player cheating(Points at barky lol joke).So if i was you dope i would just download now while you can
as when the EU version comes out there still will be small bugs that need to be fixed.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:27 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
The fact that this is being patched is I think extremely good....instead of waiting for one rolled up update 6 months down the line like most games...

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
i have had the game for a few days now i dnt like playn with the us people as they are very laggy and they just dnt seem to die lol... and i was playin a game the other night with barky and its was ok apart fromt here where doggy time when people where apearing and disapearin into fin air like trueplayz and laggy sponge but im sure its not there fault the server just need sortin a little i wud say and i dnt like that u cant see wat room people are in piss's me off cus i can never find any 1 and wen i ask people where they are dnt get reply for ages ( SO ANSWER BAK U IGNARENT FUCKERS LOL) but apart from that the game is good so LETS HAVE SOME MORE OFF U PEOPLE ONLINE AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN LOL
Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
The fact that this is being patched is I think extremely good....instead of waiting for one rolled up update 6 months down the line like most games...

Yea man,i hate waiting soo long for patches,think its good they are trying to stay upto date on
things but at the same time i dont find my self playing this game alot as much as i use to play socom 2,it is cool to see some socom 2 maps put back in.@Spud,the lobbys do need to be sorted
out......

Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:01 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom Confrontation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: