RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Socom Confrontation Now Available on US Store for Download

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom Confrontation View previous topic
View next topic
Socom Confrontation Now Available on US Store for Download
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Socom Confrontation Now Available on US Store for Download Reply with quote
It's here at last you can bye a voucher on ebay for your US account for 60 dollars. Game is 39 dollars. Do a search on ebay for US Playstation Network Card PSN $50 for PS3 or go here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBOFFX:IT&item=120316146275#ebayphotohosting

Barky has full details on creating a US account and details on getting voucher under Barky's Bites
Smile

Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Yeah but Gick have you tried to download?

Reason I ask...

1) Movies from the store are limited to US IP Adresses. So same might apply for this.

2) Do you have to play the game with the Download Account (you can only play with your US user) or any account on machine.

Post if someone manages to download on a US Account and let me know answer to number 2 (as you would have already answered number 1 Smile

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
its on there $39.99 aint got the wallet funds yet so havent tried but was wonderin will u only log onto us severs etc seeinu buyin from us store etc?

Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:55 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Yeah but Gick have you tried to download?

Reason I ask...

1) Movies from the store are limited to US IP Adresses. So same might apply for this. NO

2) Do you have to play the game with the Download Account (you can only play with your US user) or any account on machine. No any acc will do but download with us account and play with any acc

Post if someone manages to download on a US Account and let me know answer to number 2 (as you would have already answered number 1 Smile

Took me all about 10 mins to get voucher (very fast reply from ur man) and then the game is nearly 3 gigs to download plus a 1.10 update of 450 megs,left it over night and was playin next morning

Last edited by EARTHMOVER on Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Jackl86 wrote:
its on there $39.99 aint got the wallet funds yet so havent tried but was wonderin will u only log onto us severs etc seeinu buyin from us store etc?

I am logged on now as gick and there is eu servers and the rest so thats a No jack Very Happy

and it is 39.99 but i bought a 50 dollar voucher so i can download cod 4 map pack.
You can get 2 20 dollar vouchers from same guy but easier to get 50 which he charges 64 dollars for 50. He takes all the savings really but worth it i say Cool

Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
No proplems downloading it at all for me,downloaded it when it came out.
Can use all my user accounts with no proplems at all.They have improved it alot more but still have some bugs to sort out.

Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I will sort in next day or so, when I get time to get voucher...then I will set up clan etc....

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:06 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
im gettin it 2mz i hope guna buy some 20 doller as found a person who sellin for just 30 for 2 lots off 20doller so all is good lol..... see u guys soon i hope just not guna tell the missis she will kill me lol:d:dVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I have downloaded it, will be on this weekend (maybe even a little this afternoon). I have set up clan etc.... hopefully a few more will have it soon.

Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:36 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
I have downloaded it, will be on this weekend (maybe even a little this afternoon). I have set up clan etc.... hopefully a few more will have it soon.

i have to wait till next month Sad

Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:16 am View user's profile Send private message
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
well got me dollers just w8n to pay for them and ill have me codes bye weds i hope so ill have the game buy weds night so girls and boy b affraid hehehehehehehe spudddyyyy guna get u lol
Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
YES SPUDDDY GOT SOCOM DOWNLOADIN NOW U LOT BETTER B READY FOR SPUD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Nice topic guys. i went to game on the 28th and they said it was delayed so i have followed the instructions and have downloaded the game from us. will try to get on at some stage this week. cheers barks for barkys bites.
Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom Confrontation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: