RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
RELEASSE DATE

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom Confrontation View previous topic
View next topic
RELEASSE DATE
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post RELEASSE DATE Reply with quote
does any 1 nw the release dat as i have got to trade some games to get the game so come ppl help in hand please hte only day i have acutally found is the 31st october any other days people
Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:53 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I believe the download is something like the 15th. I heard that the Disk will be out around 25th or something in Holland but not 100% sure about UK as all the dates everywhere seem a bit vague.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:24 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
how do u download it... do u go on the ps3 internet and search socom confrontation and pay buy card or somthink and how much will it b like
Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:22 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
It is supposed to be available from the PS Store direct from your PS3 and add funds to your wallet with a debit or credit card.....although I think everyone will eventually go buy a disk as well.... also the Public Beta was all based around pre-ordering which you dont do on the store.

As for cost I am not sure, all the meetings I had during the summer with Slant 6 and Sony did not really get to the bottom of that. I will be sure to let you know if they phone me up to decide about the costing.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
ok cheers man so best thing is to get the disk then yh well ill just have to hope it dnt cost 2 much as gota trade in some games to get socom lol:'( Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
play.com 28-11-08 with headset for 29.99
p.s shijima the developer who posts on the sony forums says that the psn release is looking like it will be after the us one but before the blu-ray release (and yes i do know that isnt very specific )

On the bright side- the patches are wank and we`re gettin screwed compared to the us on release dates which means that SOCOM is back.
Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom Confrontation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: