RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
QORE MEMBERS - Your Download
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom Confrontation View previous topic
View next topic
QORE MEMBERS - Your Download
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post QORE MEMBERS - Your Download Reply with quote
Those of you that have Qore, I just want to give you some info from the Socom website.

The Beta will be launched to Qore members at 5pm PST on 12/9. (thats 1am on 13th for England)

Also it will not be available to download via the magazine as originally detailed. Instead you will receive an email with your REDEEM CODE. (remember it will be sent to your email that you registered your US account on) You then enter the redeem code in ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT > TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT on your PS3. You will have to be logged in as your US User to enter the code and do the download I believe. Once down and installed you will be able to play as your normal user.

I am not yet sure if the code received will work like other US Codes that allow it to be downloaded onto 3 machines, I will let you know when I do.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
1.05 am still no email! not impressed wait a lil bit longer then give up an check wen i get up Sad

Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:06 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
still no email!
if any 1 else has got qore let me no if u get 1 or havent etc

its now 1 am on sat nite sun mornin still no email, from wot iv read it seems we have to wiat till monday b4 anyone will look into it!
as im sure eddy wud say wot a shower o cunts

Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:50 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Jackl86 wrote:
still no email!
if any 1 else has got qore let me no if u get 1 or havent etc

its now 1 am on sat nite sun mornin still no email, from wot iv read it seems we have to wiat till monday b4 anyone will look into it!
as im sure eddy wud say wot a shower o cunts

I gave joe me qore code,if the code can be used more than once contact me on msn asap and i will past it onto you.I will be on msn for most of the day. Wink

Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I got mine early and was all fine. I gave mine to Slasha but it can only be used once as Jack tried to use it as well and it said NO.

Jack, Joe and Gick were all still waiting for their codes. Joe and Gick signed up very late for QORE and might have missed the email run. As for Jack, well he is calling Sony bad but it was him that let his email account expire and therefor did not get the code.

Joe, when you get yours maybe you can give it to Ratty as he has still not got one.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:44 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
I got mine early and was all fine. I gave mine to Slasha but it can only be used once as Jack tried to use it as well and it said NO.

Jack, Joe and Gick were all still waiting for their codes. Joe and Gick signed up very late for QORE and might have missed the email run. As for Jack, well he is calling Sony bad but it was him that let his email account expire and therefor did not get the code.

Joe, when you get yours maybe you can give it to Ratty as he has still not got one.

Shame,well if people would have checked more into it they would have not many proplems Twisted Evil .Hope raty and jack get it Wink

Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:27 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
yeah i didnt think it would of shuit my email down lol so i take it back bout sony temporarily lo see if i get the code!! shud get a reply soon!!

Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:20 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Jack should get his when they look into it and see how long ago he downloaded Qore.

Gick got the following answer... FCK OFF... lol not quite, he was told that he should of downloaded it when the magazine came out not sign up for it on the eve of the beta.

Joe did the same as Gick.

However, Eddie did get a code and he did not sign up when the magazine first come out but only a couple of weeks ago. What probably happened is they take a download from the PS Network for all people that had bought the magazine and they go on the distribution list. This was probably done quite a few days before the Emails were sent out, hence why Jacks change of email address was too late and Gick and Joes registration was too late.

So, close but no cigar, if you had read my original post Months ago and Eddies posts as well maybe you would have all got this sorted a long time ago and not had to worry. There will also be a Resistance 2 Beta given to Qore members that got the correct issue (2 or 3), however, I think someone has already stated that this will not just be for the people that get that issue alone.

Keep an eye on your friendly neighbourhood forums a bit closer guys and you will not miss out in future.

Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:38 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Jack should get his when they look into it and see how long ago he downloaded Qore.

Gick got the following answer... FCK OFF... lol not quite, he was told that he should of downloaded it when the magazine came out not sign up for it on the eve of the beta.

Joe did the same as Gick.

However, Eddie did get a code and he did not sign up when the magazine first come out but only a couple of weeks ago. What probably happened is they take a download from the PS Network for all people that had bought the magazine and they go on the distribution list. This was probably done quite a few days before the Emails were sent out, hence why Jacks change of email address was too late and Gick and Joes registration was too late.

So, close but no cigar, if you had read my original post Months ago and Eddies posts as well maybe you would have all got this sorted a long time ago and not had to worry. There will also be a Resistance 2 Beta given to Qore members that got the correct issue (2 or 3), however, I think someone has already stated that this will not just be for the people that get that issue alone.

Keep an eye on your friendly neighbourhood forums a bit closer guys and you will not miss out in future.

The reason they gave me the code and this was send in me email was and i quote

''Dear qore member,as you are irelands most sexyiest online gamer its only fair a player as good looking as you should not miss out on this beta''.

My reply back

Makes sense/thanks Laughing

Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
that proves my point bout sony bein bein liers lol

jus got this from sony, they got wrong end of the stick i think but may cover bases for gick etc

Hello, Thank you for writing us. If you have just purchased the June Qore episode #1 you will be receiving a voucher code for the Socom Confrontation Beta within the next 24-48 hours. Thank you for your patience. If you have further questions regarding this message and are replying back via email, please refer to your email case number:6282778. Regards,VincentMultimedia RepresentativeSony Computer Entertainment AmericaConsumer Services Department

Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:17 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
well unless u purcased it on 5th of june or close to it qore said you won't be gettin email with code

I bought mine online on ebay had it in ten minutes

this is what sony said
Hello,

Thank you for writing us.

The first episode was available on Thursday, June 5. If you did not purchase PLAYSTATION(R)Network
Qore on launch date you will not be eligible to join the SOCOM: Confrontation beta. UT

Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Glad i did not have to pay for the code,used the sisters credit card and she said forget about paying her back(That was the qore one).

If you have to go to ebay to get the codes then so be it.

Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
the exact dat i am unsure of buit its very close to the 5 june
had several emails sayin wiat 24-48 hours an still nuffin sent very snotty email sain they need to get u a human response an not jus give me the same old computer generated crap, see wot that does lol

Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:59 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Jackl86 wrote:
had several emails sayin wiat 24-48 hours an still nuffin sent very snotty email sain they need to get u a human response an not jus give me the same old computer generated crap, see wot that does lol

Check with belfast,he might be kind and give you a code Cool

http://www.rednbarky.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=692

Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
belfast

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
Jackl86 wrote:

Check with belfast,he might be kind and give you a code Cool

http://www.rednbarky.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=692

jackl if you still not got it add me on msn rgdouglas147@hotmail.co.uk and you can have this one psn e-mail me one today
Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom Confrontation All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: