RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
GB or CG

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom Confrontation View previous topic
View next topic
GB or CG

Where shall We Play Socom ?
Gamebattles
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
ConsoleGaming
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Both
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post GB or CG Reply with quote
Ok Guys and Ultra,

We left CG as they caused us issues over a Vegas 2 match and did not sort it out plus they were just being run by FPS Clans. We had also previously left GB to move to CG as that is where all the Europeans went.

We have a MuT Socom Confronation Clan and RnB Squads/Quads registered on both CG and GB. For the RnB clan some details to let you know GB do it as Quads 4v4 CG do it as Squads so 3v3 - 6v6 (maybe 7v7).

Currently on GB there are 133 Registered Full clans. On CG 205.
For Quads GB has 25 clans and CG has 90 registered for Squads.

These numbers will change once the game is officially released but just letting you all know what is on there now.

Both Sites are going to Run a Beta Ladder. GB has 527 Full Clans (this is a single ladder for US and EU) and CG has 52. We are not registered on either as I did not know how many of us would be able to get hold of a beta key.

As another note, the game will have its own ladder and challenge system (or so the developers have said) along with some tournament support so maybe the best action will be direct from the game but it will be hard to know until it is released.

So here is the question. Do we stick with GB, move back to CG or play on both. Maybe we try the GB route and then migrate across if it is pony.... anyway cast your votes above and post your comments.

Cheers,

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Please also make sure I am aware of your GB and your CG User name.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:50 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
my opinion an hopefullt ppl will agree is their both run by cunts so if 1 is shit then migrate across, not much help i no lol

Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:12 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Cg can suck my cock.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom Confrontation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: