RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Do you want the socom confrontation beta?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom Confrontation View previous topic
View next topic
Do you want the socom confrontation beta?
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Do you want the socom confrontation beta? Reply with quote
Socom confrontation beta.

Hello all,the reason i have created this thread is because it would be great if all the MuT clan get
their hands on the beta,well i will have the beta on the 8th as far as i understand,after i get my beta code
and then get 2 beta codes to be givin out to 2 of my friends(i have picked barky and dope).
Any of you can get this beta but you need to be quick,their is currently a thread up in Barky bytes on how to get a US account.

1:Create a US account
2:Add funds to your wallet
3:Download qore ep1 off the US playtstaion network store
4:Wait till the 8th of september,it will only let you download the beta then.
5:After downloading the beta you should be then givin a beta code,this will be sent by email.
6:Check your email,then after you have been giving the beta code enter it in,i have left the link below
on where to enter in the beta code.
7:Go to toilet and have a wank,you have just downloaded the socom confrontation beta and are good to go.

http://www.us.playstation.com/Promotions/Confrontation/Registration.aspx

Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Damn, I want the beta but I don't wanna be buying Qore. I hate all them shitty arcade games man, they're a rip off!

Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:15 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
TruePlayaz

Post Reply with quote
Get DOPEFIEND to buy the shitty arcade games; he loves 'em!

Oh yeah - I beat his Stardust top score - WOOT!

Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
TruePlayaz

Post Reply with quote
I will do this anyway so I'll let you know if I have any spare codes...

Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
TruePlayaz wrote:
Get DOPEFIEND to buy the shitty arcade games; he loves 'em!

Oh yeah - I beat his Stardust top score - WOOT!

not the original arcade score...or the arcade easy score...or the lave score..or the coventina score..or the nemain score..or the taranis score...or the bomber score..or the endless score..or the survival
1 shitty planet- is that it true? your arcade score of 26 million would be impressive if mine wasnt sitting at 338 million at the mo lol
Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
forgot- not any of the 5 time attacks either lol
Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
So has anybody done what i posted up,if not then unlucky lol.
@Spud,read what i have posted and follow each step,no point asking me on msn when i have
done this thread up .And it would take too long to explain on msn and i am not assed (sorry dude.)

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
its not the 8th sept yet edd lol

Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:41 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
its not the 8th sept yet edd lol
iv had mine ready gettin fucked off waitin lol

Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:42 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
no need to buy Qore guys. Eurogamer have 6000 beta codes to give away for FREE!!!

keep an eye on the site. each code can be used by THREE people, so we should help each other out here and make sure everyone gets on the beta

link:
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=229002

Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:21 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Enda wrote:
no need to buy Qore guys. Eurogamer have 6000 beta codes to give away for FREE!!!

keep an eye on the site. each code can be used by THREE people, so we should help each other out here and make sure everyone gets on the beta

link:
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=229002

Ye,seen this on cg.I will be keeping a eye on the site,more beta codes we get for the clan
the better. Cool

Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
i want a key but how do u go ab8 gettin 1 man lol....... u would think they would send them out in the 1st month ov release ov game to people who really want it lol... well wen i nw the dat eim pre ordering the game so any dear when it comes out and where i can get a key from them chaps
Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:39 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
in the words of the virgin mary...

"Come again?"

lol Laughing

Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:51 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Hey there Spud-Spud Very Happy

At the moment, your best bet is probably to register on the Eurogamer forums (Enda gave the link a few posts ago)... they'll be distributing the keys tomorrow (on the 5th) from 4PM onwards, and it's on a first come first serve basis, so you'd probably best be around/online at the time (signed in to their site I'd imagine)... and although they're only giving them out to UK residents only, I'd imagine there's still gonna be a hell of a demand for them (probably loads of people wanting to get more than one key)

So yeah, register on the Eurogamer site, and be around tomorrow from 4PM onwards, and beg xD

Hoping to get on to the beta myself; if I see you there, hopefully we can get an SP.10 duel (if they've put the gun back in) Cool
Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:24 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
Hey there Spud-Spud Very Happy

At the moment, your best bet is probably to register on the Eurogamer forums (Enda gave the link a few posts ago)... they'll be distributing the keys tomorrow (on the 5th) from 4PM onwards, and it's on a first come first serve basis, so you'd probably best be around/online at the time (signed in to their site I'd imagine)... and although they're only giving them out to UK residents only, I'd imagine there's still gonna be a hell of a demand for them (probably loads of people wanting to get more than one key)

So yeah, register on the Eurogamer site, and be around tomorrow from 4PM onwards, and beg xD

Hoping to get on to the beta myself; if I see you there, hopefully we can get an SP.10 duel (if they've put the gun back in) Cool

Nice of kain to explain to spud.Spud below is a link,watch that at say 3.55 tomorrow and make sure that you sign up and so on.And @kain,bring on the SP.10 duel UT Smile Good to see more sponges coming back Wink

http://gamers.eurogamer.net/giveaways.php?id=22

Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom Confrontation All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: