HOME

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 View previous topic
View next topic
HOME
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post HOME Reply with quote
I have been selected for the HOME Beta, so when I get back to one of the countries I have a PS3 in I will download it and let you know what its like. Twisted Evil

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Have all the e-mails gone out at this stage? Sad

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:52 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
lol the way things are goin by the time ur back the beta will be closed

Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:59 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Dont know about the emails.....I only got mine yesterday afternoon (14th)...

And I will attempt to download it in South Africa on Monday....

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Dont know about the emails.....I only got mine yesterday afternoon (14th)...

And I will attempt to download it in South Africa on Monday....

Its no proplem barks,i will look after it for you Laughing .Just send me on the info i need,i dont mind lol

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:48 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Downloaded it, was only 85MB....will log in and have a look later when I get back from work...

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:40 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
OK As I said, initial download 85MB.

Then customise your character, and put some furniture in your house. Only a few tables and chairs at the moment although there are other sections and even an appliances section, i just dont appear to have any.

The interface for the main menu is a pop up of a PSP and you scroll across the menu items like a normal XMB.

Next leave the house....a 42.5MB download to be able to do that and enter the Home Square.

You immediately see other people walking around and icons above their heads telling you if they are playing games etc. Not 100% sure how its done as no one seemed to have Beijing but it appears that you can goto the Home main menu and create a game from what you have on your machine or in the Disk drive, then people can come up to you and ask to join and you can then launch the game direct from there. Anyway, will let you know more about this function soon.

Also in the square there are a few tables where you can play draughts or chess and some Large Video screens (although nothing was showing). The square has other doors you can go in (following a download).

Game Space = 22MB
Home Theater = 26MB
Marketplace = 32MB
Your House.

GAME SPACE.
Ok following the download you are in a new area with different things to do.
Pool Tables.
Arcade machines - Two Puzzle Games (colour line ups), Car game (2D), A helicopter rescue game.
Bowling Lanes. Although it is all buttons and not like the Downloadable one from the store that uses the 6-axis.
Video Screens - One was downloading so I guess it starts doing that when you get into the space. Once download complete it showed a Trailer for Killzone 2 (with date of Feb 2009 a release date)

Well have not downloaded or done anymore yet...will keep you all posted.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: