RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Wot really happened

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Wot really happened
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Wot really happened Reply with quote
the truth behind a pathtic lil boys poll
we all no who its about

signed up for a match an didnt show, the night b4 showed up less than 5 mins b4 it started an even other ppl said its wrong but any way he comes online midway through the first map which started late cos we were waiting and below is our convo on msn

Jack says:
how about joinin the match u signed up 4?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$$$$$#>MaTT<#$$$$$$[ps3] says:
i just got bk from football didnt think it would be going for this long
Jack says:
wot eva
its fucking true
just cas u are at home dont mean i am
Jack says:
y sign up then not show AGAIN!
2nd FUCKING TIME
IN 4 YEARS
and i didnt know i was going footy wen i signed up for it 3 days ago
Jack says:
well then change it wen u do we been embarased again cos no1 shows
u should of ad 4 anyway
u joe prod eddie
Jack says:
4 aint 5
well usually 4 v4 anyway
were was grim hes always about on weekends
Jack says:
he didnt sign up
so hes mut member if no 1 lse is there
Jack says:
wtf stop tryin to make excuses u signed up an didnt show if u looked at the match on the website u would of seen it 5v5 an that aint even the point every1 else that signs up shows so y should it be different for u
$$$$$#>MaTT<#$$$$$$[ps3] sent 13/07/2008 20:20:
wat ever if i would have known i wa ganna be out till 8 i wouldnt have stayed signed up also even if i did what sad ass person wakes up and goes wait a minute i got footy today i will just nip on pc and sign off clan war cas i aint going to be on for it ill tell u who ( NO ONE ) and for the record its a fucking ps3 console game not a life situation
$$$$$#>MaTT<#$$$$$$[ps3] sent 13/07/2008 20:23:
and why should i take shit from u just cas u make the dam rooms
Jack says:
aint jus me every one says the same thing so find ur next fuckin excuse an tell it to some1 thats fuckin interested in listenin

im sorry but whos the cock

Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:38 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
This seems to be just Jack and Raty fighting?.Let it go lads,its at the point when fighting with clan members wont get you very far,people do tend to forget.

Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
snuffbunny

Post Reply with quote
jack, fuck off, ratty's old school and has done more than his fair share in the past. stop being unreasonable.

Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Right, yet again I go away and all hell breaks loose, but let me try and address certain points....

1) Jack is a Co-Captain of the Vegas 2 side and if Barky, Dope, Ultra and Slasha are not on he is therefore in charge of the clan for Vegas 2 Matches. He has been on the PS3 and played as many games on the PS3 as any of the MuTineers.

2) Ratty, I have told you about this before, you need to let people know if you have signed up for a match that you can not make, it is not sad and pathetic to do so, it is polite and correct to do so. Respect your clan and your friends. I have locked your thread as you have no reason to slag of your clan members for you not showing up.

3) We appreciate MuT Member loyalty but must state that Length of Service does not make ANY MuT Member exempt from the Clan Rules, if you are unaware of them go back to the main site and fcking read them again. This includes signing up and also turning up, prep rooms, etc...

4) Signing up, will be come ever more important as newer members tend to bother where the older members think it is their right to play. I have spent a lot of time (and money) setting up systems to make sure all of you are aware of when and what is going on. This system works on your PS3 browser so there are NO excuses.

5) Snuff, shut up, you have only been back for two minutes....

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:36 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
snuffbunny wrote:
jack, fuck off, ratty's old school and has done more than his fair share in the past. stop being unreasonable.

first off all snuff who the fuck are u to get involved in something that got nothin to do with u

second of all if u bothered to read the thread u would see it not me bein unreasonable, if u sign up then u should be there jus cos u been associated with the clan for a certain length of time dont mean u get to make others look like cunts leavin them short for matches

third of all if u was ever around then ud see iv done more than my fair share since iv been here an i dont appreciate u fuckin wadin in with wots happened in the past, wot heappened in the past was ratty signed up an didnt show had a row wit me cos somehow he wasnt wrong and did the same again last nite show how the fuck u work out im unreasonable is beyond me

an for whoever voted in the pathtic lil boys poll get a fuckin life u sad cunt

Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:30 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
snuffbunny

Post Reply with quote
some one missing a match when they signed up is wrong, yes i know, i'm not stupid.

but you did fucking carry on at him,

matty shouldn't have put up a poll,

the general peaceful harmony of the clan has been disturbed - and neither of you is being the bigger man. on reflection i know i shouldn't have got involved, but lets be fair, no-one's perfect.

Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:41 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
At the end of the day what was said was said.Raty and jack both like old men on the weekends Cool

Raty likes to play with his balls,and jack likes to play with mens balls.See,you two are not so different.Time to move on me thinks Cool

Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: