MGS4

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 View previous topic
View next topic
MGS4
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post MGS4 Reply with quote
picked up MGS4 today, my introduction to the series. I've just very briefly scanned through the plot and main characters of previous games so it's taking a lot of getting used it.

Game is very good though, really wishing I played the previous games as I'm not appreciating the story and flashbacks etc. as much as I should/could be.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:16 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
i read on the sony forums that there are 2 cut scenes which last over 90 mins each. That just seems a bit much- the 15-20min scenes in mgs2 felt overly long so fuck knows why they would have cut scenes the length of an average movie- what happens if u need to take a piss, is it possible to pause em
Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:11 am View user's profile Send private message
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
i read on the sony forums that there are 2 cut scenes which last over 90 mins each. That just seems a bit much- the 15-20min scenes in mgs2 felt overly long so fuck knows why they would have cut scenes the length of an average movie- what happens if u need to take a piss, is it possible to pause em

yeah you can pause it now dope, but you need to watch the cut scenes if your playing it for the story.
witch most people are, seriously just get the game. its amazing, best game this year not doubt

Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:44 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: