Battlefield Bad Company

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 View previous topic
View next topic
Battlefield Bad Company
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Battlefield Bad Company Reply with quote
anyone here got the demo early? If so, how does it play?

I'm gonna have to wait til Thurs when it will prob take the bones of 9 hours to downloaded with every last soul on Earth trying to download at the same time! arrrgghhh

Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:56 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
go on at 11 am wen the stores updated an get in quick while ppl at work etc an no septic tanks lol

Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:02 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
thats if u not asleep lol

Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:09 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
early demo, is by invitation and not on store..

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
didnt think the store would be updated at 11am!!! bloody hell, i missed out a few hours headstart!

also 1.6gb? wtf? i can hear my router in the next room screaming. With my pathetic 1mb download speed this wont be done til tomorrow Sad

Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:01 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Well iv downloaded it and thought it was good, piss easy to play, basically the same controls as cod looks a bit iffy graphically, but as iv bee told that just because its a demo, i likes the old battlefield on PS2, enjoyed it online, not sure if ill be buying this one tho, only got enough money for MGS4 after going to Manchester,

I'll get it out from blockys to see how the final version play's, if i like, ill sell some DVD or something.
Im Keeping all my games from now on unless its another Vegas 2 ...

What's the release data & are we playing clan matches on it ? i

Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:07 am View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
See how many get it... I know that a few are, not sure how good it will be for clan matches, it is difficult to tell from the one map one mode demo...

On the PS2 BF2 was pony for clan matches, however, it was not bad on the triples ladder at the time.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
See how many get it... I know that a few are, not sure how good it will be for clan matches, it is difficult to tell from the one map one mode demo...

On the PS2 BF2 was pony for clan matches, however, it was not bad on the triples ladder at the time.

When the full game comes out and IF it ends up to be shit(hope not)i will stick to playing cod4.
I am yet to say with the amount of new games that are currently coming out that they are some what ok'ish.Man............ socom confrontation better be good or give up,fuck that.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:03 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
snuffbunny

Post Reply with quote
i only play all of two games on the ps3 at the moent, and to be fair 3 months of bad company might not be such a bad investment of time since we're not exactly playing anywhere near as many clan matches as we did as say... 2006, where we played 46 matches for Mut and RnB in one calendar month. i don't think we're ever gonna get that way again, or maybe that it's just a case of waiting for confrontation. i don't even know what i mean.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:59 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
snuffbunny wrote:
i only play all of two games on the ps3 at the moent, and to be fair 3 months of bad company might not be such a bad investment of time since we're not exactly playing anywhere near as many clan matches as we did as say... 2006, where we played 46 matches for Mut and RnB in one calendar month. i don't think we're ever gonna get that way again, or maybe that it's just a case of waiting for confrontation. i don't even know what i mean.

MuT is not the same as it used to be,socom was great.I have a new job now and i wont be online that much Cool .Not many old members come online as they use to,socom confrontation should hopefully change that me thinks.Would be great to see us all back online in one night of gaming.Now that i would enjoy alot Cool

Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
snuffbunny wrote:

MuT is not the same as it used to be,socom was great.I have a new job now and i wont be online that much Cool .Not many old members come online as they use to,socom confrontation should hopefully change that me thinks.Would be great to see us all back online in one night of gaming.Now that i would enjoy alot Cool

Yeah i think most people are waiting for Socom, take me back to the old S2/3 days anyday

But id like to get BF, if iv got some money when it comes out, i mean i haven't played a clan match in like 2 months, thanks to the disappointment, that for me was RB6V:2

It looks to be a good clan match game so we'll just have to see for me ...

Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:48 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: