Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty View previous topic
View next topic
NO CoD
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
When cg first came out it was grand,now it has changed ALOT and i could see this coming a mile
away to be honest.Not much we can do as they will not listen at all to most user's and i cant
beleave the way some mods/admins have changed since cg started up.I never really cared for cg
at all cause most of the people that post on cg are just e-rep twats(Plain and simple).
Cant see them going to change a thing,look at the ca ladders as an example?,i would say 50%
of them clans left on the ladder are cheating yet nothing is done.The word fucked up springs
to mind. Rolling Eyes

Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
i think a few of us saw this coming a mile off, its what usually happens when the lunatics set up their own asylum
Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
lol a sad truth Sad

Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:35 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Yes CG is gettign progressively worse and it becomes clearer everyday that they are not interested in community opinion.

Is GB any better, no not really, they have very limited EU staff and it sometimes takes a week to get a ticket sorted.

Is RnB an Option, not really if we want to play alot, yes we could probably get a few clans to come across but it is doubtful we would get a large majority and we would end up having to go back onto someone's ladder.

So to my way of thinking we probably go onto GB and CG for Vegas, see who has the better ladder rules and system. We also try and get some inclan RnB games going to allow us to enjoy games and become a bit more active as members playing in rooms with each other rather than just clan matches.

Anyway, it is only a day away now, so lets see what it brings.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Re: NO CoD Reply with quote
barky wrote:
I will not form on a reset ladder...END OF.

PLEASE Sign back up

Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

HUMANafterall wrote:
barky wrote:

PLEASE Sign back up

u want to do the doubles thing dan?

Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:41 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Its a load of bollix,cg has been like this for ages now Wink

Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:57 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
it's all getin to messed up really should have stuck with just one web site that looks after all the matches.
Havin different sites confuses the situation eventually

Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Jackl86 wrote:
HUMANafterall wrote:
barky wrote:

PLEASE Sign back up

Yeah man get 2 more peepz and make a MuT Quads Second Squad Innit

Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

HUMANafterall wrote:
Jackl86 wrote:
HUMANafterall wrote:
barky wrote:

PLEASE Sign back up

Yeah man get 2 more peepz and make a MuT Quads Second Squad Innit

ok i aint spoke to him but im sure joe will anyone else u want? or any volunteers?

Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:45 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
EARTHMOVER wrote:
it's all getin to messed up really should have stuck with just one web site that looks after all the matches.
Havin different sites confuses the situation eventually

The reason for Barky to have the clan signed up on two sites gick is because it
gives us as a clan more clan wars to be played on different sites.
If you have any more questions regarding this matter please contact spud while i am away Laughing

Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:53 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
the reason we signed up for gamebattles was because cg werent having ladders for graw- the reason we joined cg was because gamebattles dont give a flying fig about europe- neither site is close to being decent but at least this way we got some games in
Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
the reason we signed up for gamebattles was because cg werent having ladders for graw- the reason we joined cg was because gamebattles dont give a flying fig about europe- neither site is close to being decent but at least this way we got some games in

True dope,but at the same time both sites have gone shit .
Not much we can do but play on UT

Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
i totally agree ed- we left gb cos they were cunts- we joined cg hoping it might represent the views of the european community but turns out to be an exercise in self-serving interests of the big clans with the biggest e-rep,
At least our site will be different as we view everyone as being cunts until they prove otherwise- including ourselves lol
On a slightly more seriouis note- if anyone looks at a few randow posts by admins and refs on cg you can see clearly just what twats they are- saw a post from a ref saying all finnish clans lag and have crap connections when its a fact that internet speeds in finland are higher up and down than in the uk- all the refs and admins on cg do is make sweeping generalisations about people , clans, countries or games and usually only to benefit their own clans or e-rep. now they are teeling people to stop complaining and making threads on the forums about how bad vegas is- i thought forums were created to give people an outlet to air their views whether or not others agree with them but cgs motto should be " you are free to do what we tell you"
Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Yeah, GB was because GRAW was not a FPS Respawn so we could not play it on CG as they do not allow games outside of FPS.

You are correct in the fact that both CG and GB are shite, CG seemed to be heading in the right direction but they only have admins interested in themselves and they seem to be able to flame who ever they like on the threads and close any citicism down. GB on the other hand just have no clue what they are doing.

I have posted numerous times on CG about their bias towards FPS and just get the same idiots responding that it works better and its what people want. Dispite the fact that I have pointed out that the busiest ladder they have ever had was neither FPS or Respawn. That does not seem to sink in as the clans we are talking about only tried Socom very briefly if at all.

I think when we launch our site we will get some fair clans to come across and play but I was not planning on launching for world domination but purely so we could invite some fair clans and get some decent inclan action too. As for the Finns, they will def be invited to our ladders as a hell of a lot of good matches we have played on the PS3 have been against the Finnish clans. I have actually already be contacted by an EX member of FDF asking when the site will be open. Smile

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: