Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty View previous topic
View next topic
NO CoD
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post NO CoD Reply with quote
I will not form on a reset ladder...END OF.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
to explain barkys post, for some reason cg have decided to reset their cod ladder- dont know why- maybe some of the admins need to get rid of a few blemishes on their teams records?-
bit more info- apparently its being done to clean up the ladder- go onto cg forums and read the thread about the ladder closue- they have admitted that the new ladder may only last a few weeks until vegas comes out- the head admin has basically said (specifical to barky and hence mut) if you dont like it fuck off-
it has also been pointed out that the admin involved (cent) is a member of bse who are top of the current ladder and they have moved off cod- now they will never lose that number 1 slot- coincedence?
They have told us to treat the ladder as a seasonal thing although this was not the case when it was launched.
IT WAS BAD ENOUGH WHEN THE WANKER YANK GAMING SITES WERE FUCKING US OVER BUT NOW CGHAVE DECIDED TO GET IN ON THE ACT- another site where the rules change only to satisfy the clans belonging to the admins- wankers one and all- these are the same cunts who wanted the m14 banned on s2 as it was the onlt weapon anyone could use to beat their clans as it was an anti-lag gun
I initially thought that barky was being a tad hasty but after reading the cg forums ihave come to the sensible conclusion that cg are no different to gb- same class of wankers, just a different accent.
Rant Over

Last edited by dopefiend on Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
so there wil be no more clan matches?
as of when?

Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:12 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
As of all of the matches that were arranged are worth shit as they closed the ladder the bunch of cocks..

I also posted anew thread when he closed the one where I said CG are fcking spastics....

Thread Name = You only close when your losing
Thread Detail = Community 1 Cent 0

It lasted two posts before getting deleted....lmao

Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
lmao, man that's just unbelievably hypocritical of CG
Is this MuT pulling out of all CG ladders, or just not reforming on the CoD one?

I'll have to take a read of the CG thread on the closure...

Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:31 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
iv gotta be honest it seems the ppl at cg must be very much related to infinity ward neither of them would be missed an neither can do wot there fuckin spose to

Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:05 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
no, just a bunch of cocks who think that their opinions reflect those of an entire community rather than just being their opinion- thats why they didnt have a graw ladder- its not a fps and most of the mods and admins belong to the big fps clans- heaven fucking forbid that a situation arises where they could possible be anything less than great at any given game- stinks very much of "its my ball- its my rules" and " lets justmake the rules up as we go along- we all win our games by laggin like fuck and people have discovered a good weapon to counter this, hmmm, shall we ban that weapons boys, whats that, yes, ok , done.

I`d really like to log onto cg and tell them what a bunch of gutless ball-less, brainless, dickless, senseless sons of ugly whore mule donkey fucking pieces of shit they are but even then they`d just delete the post.
Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
this is a direct quote from the head admin at cg
"There is a point in playing your final matches as depending on your ladder position, it decides where i put you in which league...Theres nothing to stop you playing these matches and its not really short notice. "
It decides where "i" put you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Basically this cunt is also choosing who goes in what divisions etc- imagine sir alex going " ok scrap the premier league and we`ll start a new league- top flight will be man u, maclesfield, scunthorpe, accrington stanley, michael schumachers celebrity team, and east sussex under 11 girls- guess who will qualify for europe- oh no i`m not doing this out of self interest at all.
I seriously think we should really consider giving cg a dose of the old proverbial middle finger as thats just taking the piss
Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:45 am View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I agree, it really is taking the p1ss....

I still have no idea why you would shut a ladder down just as it is about to become most under threat....

Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:44 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
if rnb gets up an runnin could it replace cg at some point?

Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:33 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
I read most of the post's on CG and most people seam to be against it all,
But there are some people who think its a good idea? Why i don't know
Personal its point less. CG's CoD forum has the most post's and threads any any-other game so ..
Why close it when the most popular

there leaving the doubles ladder up, so if any one wants to take on that, im up for it

Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:37 am View user's profile Send private message
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
yeah id give the doubles a go UT

Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:05 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
I thought their whole reasoning was to put in a doubles ladder?

I think Cent (head admin) is drunk with power, and I agree with you dope... heaven forbid they should be put into the deep end without their fps armbands and laggy rubber-ring...

What stumps me is the fact that they should close the ladder when the game is waning... kind of hammering the nails into CoD's coffin themselves and burying it alive rather than letting it die out... and what apt timing, when BSE are at the top of the ladder. Plus the people who have the crown at the moment, will be losing it for this new ladder (interesting that those people aren't BSE...)

Wonder how long they actually expect the new CoD ladder to live, when Vegas 2 comes out. Surely they can forsee that the shafting they are giving the CG commmunity, will not encourage people to come back... plus the fact that CoD is a shit game in its own rights...

Why was it not mentioned beforehand, that the ladders would be run as a "seasonal thing" Rolling Eyes

bah...

Happy St Paddys day

Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:09 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
no, just a bunch of cocks who think that their opinions reflect those of an entire community rather than just being their opinion- thats why they didnt have a graw ladder- its not a fps and most of the mods and admins belong to the big fps clans- heaven fucking forbid that a situation arises where they could possible be anything less than great at any given game- stinks very much of "its my ball- its my rules" and " lets justmake the rules up as we go along- we all win our games by laggin like fuck and people have discovered a good weapon to counter this, hmmm, shall we ban that weapons boys, whats that, yes, ok , done.

I`d really like to log onto cg and tell them what a bunch of gutless ball-less, brainless, dickless, senseless sons of ugly whore mule donkey fucking pieces of shit they are but even then they`d just delete the post.

Not only GRAW, they would not make an EOJ ladder, they would not add the Team Elimination (limited or no respawn mode) to the UT3 ladder, they are trying to make A&D into being able to be played respawn on Vegas 2......

I think basically it comes down to to CG Saying, "wait until Socom guys, just be happy that we let you play anything until it comes out."

Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:55 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
lol I've been saying this since Day 1. CG is a waste of time. There's a very clear hierarchy on that website which I dont agree with.

It's like if you dont have a post count of 50,000 your opinion dosen't matter. The regulars will always decide what the majority will do.

We could go all the way back to Socom even for example. The top clan.. [SE] started banning guns like the M14. We had been playing Socom for almost a year at this stage with nobody having any problems with the M14. Suddenly [SE] start this new craze of banning everything besides Smoke nades and M11's and what do we have.....? 99% of clans following suit.

Trust me, the "top dogs" will always rule the roost. You're better off giving them the middle finger and moving over to CG or else just use the RnB clan site you set up.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:06 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: