RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
MuT Clans April Onwards
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
MuT Clans April Onwards

What To Play Come April ?
Vegas 2 Only
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Vegas 2 (Prime) CoD (Second)
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Vegas 2 (Prime) GRAW (Second)
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
CoD Only
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
CoD (Prime) Vegas 2 (Second)
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
CoD (Prime) GRAW (Second)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
GRAW Only
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
GRAW (Prime) Vegas 2 (Second)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
GRAW (Prime) CoD (Second)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
All Three.
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
lmao poor John. A man too simple for this world

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:46 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
I've voted for Vegas 2 as a primary game, since it'll be new - therefore lots of games about and hopefuly it'll be decent (unlike CoD which is wank) - and GRAW as a secondary, since I bought it recently and haven't had any games as of yet... dunno if it's good or not, so I'd like to give it a chance... killer offline though (or so I thought Cool )

P.S: Lol Enda Laughing
Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:56 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Kain, We have 2 GRAW matches coming up. Sun 9th and Tues 11th. However, you are not yet on the roster, go accept GB Invite.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Sorted,

I'll hopefully be on for Sunday... I expect a good turnout, some sort of ceremony and lots of praise... especially from you Eddie, for besmerching the name of 'sheep gamers' Wink Razz

Dunno about Tuesday though, but I'll see Smile
Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:06 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
slasha

Post Reply with quote
vagas first if its any good well have to see when it comes out graw second and cod next as others in clan like to play it but i think we need to have a clean out in the clan as we havent seen some members for a long while with a new team off leaders behind barky to help him i vote 4 ultra and edd we need new recruts as well new blood hope you get what im trying to say
Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I get what your saying and was thinking the same thing about new leaders as we have not seen the other two for a long while.

But also I have sent invites for Vegas only to active members of the clan that have said they are getting it.

Also, did you actually press a button up top and vote cos that stats dont look as if you have.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:50 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
will the clear out also include people who disappear mid round? this week we have also had probs gettin 6 people online for games and have played a load of games short-handed- proper members and especially those who have been in the clan for a while need to SIGN UP even if you CANT play so we know who is likely to be available, its also useless to sign up as available if you need to disapear midway through.
if we know in advance that we cant get a team up then we can at least try to get the game moved or get players online. this week we have been lucky as crick/wing has played a couple of games for us at short notice ( and played fucking well as he knew he didnt know tactics so followed the rest of the team- made him more of a team player than some of our more established members)
Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
i agree a clear out might be good, make us stonger etc

Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:16 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Yes, it is extremely annoying that we have the process in place to allow members to know exactly when games are, to automatically receive an e-mail and yet people still dont bother to sign up.

I said this before on the original Vegas and it will stay for Vegas 2 as well, due to the size of clan matches those that signed will get a game, those that did not will get used if required only.

As for the Clan Shuffle, I will create a new post for how it is to be set-up.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Uk Desert Rat

Post only got vegas 2 Reply with quote
i said vegas 2 only cas i oonly got it but hay im open for any game wen i got em lol

RATTY'S BACK
Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:31 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Dont leave us john Crying or Very sad ,vegas 2 online is ok.When the servers are some what fixed i will be back on it,till then the game sits under my ashtray and will stay there.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: