RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
MuT Clans April Onwards
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
MuT Clans April Onwards

What To Play Come April ?
Vegas 2 Only
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Vegas 2 (Prime) CoD (Second)
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Vegas 2 (Prime) GRAW (Second)
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
CoD Only
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
CoD (Prime) Vegas 2 (Second)
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
CoD (Prime) GRAW (Second)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
GRAW Only
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
GRAW (Prime) Vegas 2 (Second)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
GRAW (Prime) CoD (Second)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
All Three.
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post MuT Clans April Onwards Reply with quote
Ok Guys,

Different polls around on the forums but this is the final one for what happens from April onwards. Whoever sees this poll, please Vote, Post why and then tell everyone in the clan you see to come and vote as well, we would like to make sure everyone has their say.

Ok Some details to help.

Vegas brand new and busy, single ladder with spawn and non spwan modes mixed. However, it may be short lived if the game is pony.
CoD About to get 3 new maps, but from what i am reading on various forums even the new maps will not be enough to keep people on this game once Vegas is out.
GRAW the 360 just got 9 new maps which should head to the PS3 soon. The game has never been particularly busy but has got busier over the last few months. It may also take a knock back with the Vegas release.

By selecting A single game all efforts will be concentrated around that game.
By select a Prime and a Second, the majority of effort will be around the prime with the Second having 1 game a week (if Poss) but we will also need to go into open play on this game atleast once a week for the whole evening.
By selecting all 3 we will have to split our time evenly to be able to compete at all on any of the ladders.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!

Last edited by barky on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
you obviously read my other post about this barky- i would like to vote for cod + vegas but since i dont have vegas i cant tell if i would like to focus on it (or even buy it)
Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Ok for my vote I have gone for Vegas Prime and GRAW Second.

This is not due to my dislike of CoD as I have been happy to arrange games and play on CoD but I think that the game is dying and the glitching (coloured names etc..) is coming out without IW countering it. I also believe that the game will be much quieter upon the release of Vegas as everyone is moaning both in the clan and the community about the quality of the game.

Ok Thats the reason for not voting for CoD but why vote for 2 games and why these two.

Well I think it is good to play with a little bit of variety, hence the two games but I also feel we need to make sure that once a week we really do go and play GRAW in ranked and open rooms and get better at what is a very good game. With the introduction of new maps comes more interest for a while so we should be able to get the game a week.

I chose Vegas as the prime because I enjoyed the first game and MuT did perform quite well on the ladder, it will also be busy as it is the new game on the block and that means games will be easy to come by.

In total both my choices have more variety of gameplay than CoD. However, I am happy to go with the popular decision of the clan and it is not my word that is final.

Please post your choices.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Vegas 2 (Prime) CoD (Second)

Thats assuming that Vegas 2 is a playable (unlike Vegas 1). If the game actually works well online it could be the next game we will all be on for th next few months. Until GTA certinatly, and probably until BF3

Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:00 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
you obviously read my other post about this barky- i would like to vote for cod + vegas but since i dont have vegas i cant tell if i would like to focus on it (or even buy it)

Same,not assed typing Cool .

Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:02 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
GrimCreeper

Post Reply with quote
VAGES for 2 reasons

I need the money so i can get rid of GRAW and CoD Razz

The main reason is ill die happy knowimg I never have to play another game of CoD 4 again it got over hiped played to death in the 1st mounth and when u think about it the games full of bugs and is a pile of wank having to add an enermy clan ur friends list... yea hi Hitla u wanna come round for tea and DEATH Razz

I might keep GRAW cuz clan matches are eza to make on that but if the servers work im R6V2 all the way baby well untill the 12 / 6 / 08 when the world stops moving Very Happy

Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:09 am View user's profile Send private message
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Iv picked cod (prime) & vegas 2 (second)

Because i wont have Vegas to for at least 3 weeks after its release, and as barky said early
most people will move from CoD to vegas and CoD will be quieter.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
John H

Post COD AINT GOT VEGAS YET Reply with quote
dont really care my graw got traded socoms beat out and thats the final word UT
Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
I have GRAW bt haven't played it much... I wouldn't mind Vegas and Graw together to get more time on the two of them, I am quite sure Vegas will be rockin'.

CoD 4 is a damned good game but it annoys the fuck out of me trying to play with you lads, I just fuck about as a loner. If I want I can continue to do that but would like to see Vegas come in, and get my money's worth from Graw.
Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:22 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
iv voted vegas 2 prime cod second

there are a few things tho which i think most plp in the clan will agree with
i am gonna get vegas 2 so i will have all 3, i cant see vegas 2 being worse than cod or graw cos id hope they would be looking and taking in wots bein siad on various forums and

1) cod is becoming a joke and last nite (tues) clan game was the single worst thing iv seen in a long time for those who dont no an exampple was that on over grown i was standing by the wooden shack by the bridge on the barn side of the map and dope was by the doorway to the house and one of them was on the other side of the river on the stairs down to the river bed and he fired to shots and killed me an dope and yet standing point blank behind 1 of them they would take half a clip with every bullet hittin them
they were constantly choosing the wrong team hearing wot we were sayin and changing back wen we called them up on it they started gettin mouthy
its not jus this clan either this is sadly becoming the trend rather than the exception, i wonder if the playstation network was something we paid for like dare i say xbox live would we be getting a better service from ppl like i.w etc as its a paid service and they would be obliged to fix glitches cheats etc more than a non payed service

2)i cant seem to get along with graw i dont no why iv honestly tried but i dont mind playing it still as its a laugh with the ppl in clan

3)im quite happy to play anything so to be honest my vote for cod second should maybe be counted as a half vote with the other half goin to graw

sorry for the long message guys lol Very Happy

Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:36 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
i will prob trade graw for vegas as i only play it for matches and at £40 for most games it doesnt make sense to hang on to em unless they are killer offline eg resistance
Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Re: COD AINT GOT VEGAS YET Reply with quote
John H wrote:

SOCOM BEATA'S OUT ???

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:18 am View user's profile Send private message
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: COD AINT GOT VEGAS YET Reply with quote
HUMANafterall wrote:
John H wrote:

SOCOM BEATA'S OUT ???

i think john thinks graw is socom and he doesnt like graw so he thinks that means socom is dead
Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
And your sentence makes sense ????

Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
the sentence makes perfect sense- johns comment about which the sentence is in reference to is complete drunken gibberish tho- reminds me of that joke about showing an irishman 3 shovels and asking him to take his pick...... vegas, graw or cod john ? - socoms dead isnt realy a choice- perhaps the options were too confusing?
my vote was vegas 2 and cod cos vegas looks like it has the potential to be a good game and we are already whoring cod so already know the maps and tactics etc

Last edited by dopefiend on Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: