RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Do You Want to Disband??

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » GRAW 2 View previous topic
View next topic
Do You Want to Disband??

Continue with GRAW?
Play 9th and 11th then Quit?
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Get more games arranged until end of March then move to Vegas?
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Keep the clan going with just a couple of games a month?
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Make this the Primary MuT Clan and get tons more games?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Do You Want to Disband?? Reply with quote
OK guys, the last few games have been a washout with members showing up. So is it now time to quit ??

We still have games arranged 9th and 11th of March and these two games will still need to be played but we also have people still challenging us and I want to know whether to put in some more dates.

We will soon be on the Vegas 2 ladder and I expect us to be busy on that but maybe not everyone will get it. So it is up to you, do we still carry on with GRAW after the 11th or not?

Please do not vote if you are not in the GRAW clan.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:24 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
without re-opening any of the old graw vrs cod arguments i will just say that no one really plays this anymore thus meaning that when we do play games we play like the humvees bringing us to the battlefield have strawberry flavoured windows- also, 3 map wars are a shambles and the 5 mappers can be very long. I think we need to have a big pow wow as there are a lot of games on the way-vegas2 ut3 haze etc- methinks we may need to avoid overstretching ourselves- mut should be about quality rather than quantity and being active on multiple ladders and jumping seamlessly from one game to another from day to day may prove somewhat difficult. Even going from socom to battlefield on the ps2 was hard to do. We need to find a good game, whore it like fuck,learn maps and tactics and then we will be back beating the top clans again.
Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:54 am View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I am not bothered either way to be honest, if we disband then fine by me but I do want to see the clan turn up for the last two games if that is to be the case.

I do think that Vegas will be more tactical than CoD and would like to see us do well on that ladder, I also feel that a lot of clans will jump across to Vegas when it launches so will probably be the busier ladder. Again I dont mind playing in two ladders, CoD and Vegas but we need to spread our time amongst them or we have to quit and stick to one.

For UT3 I dont see us making a clan, its a good game for a blast but it is not a MuT Clan game, I think the same will be said for Haze but by the time Haze gets released plenty of others could be out anyway (Socom & BF).

Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:06 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
[quote="barky"]For UT3 I dont see us making a clan, its a good game for a blast but it is not a MuT Clan game, I think the same will be said for Haze but by the time Haze gets released plenty of others could be out anyway (Socom & BF).

Yup,i dont think UT3 at all will be a clan game in my eyes.Its good crack but thats all it is Cool

Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:38 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
It is a good laugh Ed if you play it on Team Elimination 3rd Person...You have to download those mods tho.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:09 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Its a bit of a hard one for me to be honest

me and graw dont get on as odd as it sounds i jus cant get to grips wit the motion thiong the constant squinting even tho i got a big hd tv an other things i cant remember but it has good things that the others dont one quality that cod lacks massivly when u kill or get killed u know the person has hit u or u hit them on cod its too random an questionable

to be honest unless vegas 2 ends up being a complete abortion cod wont get played by me unless its for a clan match
maybe the poll should be what should we drop cod or graw?
having said that more people have cod so they would vote for it

Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:19 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Well that was a new option Jack and not necessarily a bad one, depends on who gets Vegas 2 so that the clan has something to play for everyone. Maybe we will keep the clan alive for a while (even if we dont play just yet) as I got some more news on GRAW. The below is the new map pack that has come out for the 360 so hopefully the PS3 version is on the way. It also has a load of co-op stuff but I have only posted a breakdown of the 9 New maps below that can be played.

ADVERSARIAL MAPS

Bridges – (Ghost Recon: Island Thunder) - Medium map suitable for 8 to 12 players.

Overview: Numerous bridges span a river winding through hilly jungle. Thick foliage provides cover and a few sniper spots. Supports medium- and long-range combat.

Stronghold – (Ghost Recon: Island Thunder) - Large map suitable for 12 to 16 players.

Overview: A central stronghold on a hill surrounded by deep valleys. Supports multiple play types from stealthy sneaking to defending from towers.

Depot – (Ghost Recon: Desert Siege) - Large map suitable for 12 to 16 players.

Overview: Large train depot facility surrounded by rocky hills. A high ground vs. low ground dynamic with lots of open terrain and long sightlines.

Riverbed – (Ghost Recon: Desert Siege) - Large map suitable for 12 to 16 players.

Overview: A dry riverbed snakes through weathered rock formations and various ruins. A mixture of terrain and cover supports all types of combat.

Ghost Town – (Ghost Recon: Desert Siege) - Medium map suitable for 8 to 12 players.

Overview: Dry, dusty shantytown in the midst of a sandstorm. A large villa sits on the hill in the center of the map. Some CQB in town and other opportunities for snipers.

Roadblock – (Ghost Recon: Desert Siege) - Medium map suitable for 8 to 12 players.

Overview: A steep hill with an ancient fortress at the top and a roadblock at the bottom. Rolling terrain and scattered ruins dot the landscape.

Island – (Ghost Recon: Island Thunder) - Small map suitable for 4 to 8 players.

Overview: Small tropical island with a lighthouse perched upon a rocky hill at its center. Maze-like paths through tall grass lead to the caves in the hill.

Treatment Plant – (Brand New) - Small map suitable for 4 to 8 players.

Overview: Rusting pipes and tanks highlight this water treatment plant under repair. An open center area contrasts with a dense mixture of waterworks and construction.

Mining Camp – (Brand New) - Small map suitable for 4 to 8 players.

Overview: An abandoned mining facility carved into a mountainside. Catwalks provide access to the interior cave spaces. Mostly medium range and CQB, allowing stealthy players to flank opponents.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Please see Poll in MuT>>>General>>>MuT Clans April Onwards

Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:18 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » GRAW 2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: