vs [KTS]
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post vs [KTS] Reply with quote
team: Dan, Enda, EDDIE, joe, jackl, ultra

Map 1: Overgrown (Domination)
Round 1: KTS win
Was close enough, we didnt play anywhere near our best but were always in with a shout towards the end. Lost by 20ish points.

Round 2: KTS win
Went well behind early on and never recovered. They had all 3 flags for a minute or two midway through which totally put us out of the race. They had many airstrikes and choppers which made life difficult.

Map 2: Vacant (Sabotage)
Round 1: KTS win
Was an extremely close map this one. Bomb kept changing hands. One minute it was being planted at our base and it looked over, the next we were charging the office trying to plant it ourselves. Game was basically deadlocked for the last 5 or so mins and it eventually did go to a sudden death. They won it unfortunatly for us.

Round 2: KTS win
We didnt play anywhere near as well as we did on Round 1 of this map. They charged us in the office and the were putting much pressure on us. In the end we just couldnt hold them off and they got the plant.

UL us, just wasn't our night.

KTS win 2-0 (4-0 in rounds)

Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:49 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
We had the chances but did nothing about them,
and we didn't talk as much we just moaned mostly,
witch is common place for us mutineer members...

Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:01 am View user's profile Send private message
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
moaning is common place as it appears some of our members have been lobotomised- if ur going to play a match for mut try to ensure you are on the same team as us, stick to the clan tactics etc
Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
I never moan during a clan war,anyone can tell you that in MuT.
We mostly ran around in 2's,no point what so ever doing that.As for tactics its hard to put a tactic in place when everyone is talking at the same time.We lost cause they where better on the night.

Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
We had a full strength team out, we shouldn't have lost the Round 1 of sabotage. Just didnt get the luck we needed.

I moaned a bit during some of the Overgrown rounds. I'm sorry for that Sad.

This game just gets seriously frustrating when the it decides to just take the piss completly and spawn you right in amongst 5 or 6 enemies who all have the jump on you. It's like a piece of meat being thrown to a few lions who haven't eaten in 2 weeks. I'm tellin ye, I was literally spawning and had a red dot fixed on my frikkin eyeball before I even had a chance to walk 2 steps.

Have to just try and relax at times like those and just tell myself fuck it, it's just a game. I wish they'd just fix the spawn locations though in fairness. Surely it cant be THAT hard to put me next to a few of my OWN teammates for a change??

Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:45 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Enda wrote:
We had a full strength team out, we shouldn't have lost the Round 1 of sabotage. Just didnt get the luck we needed.

I moaned a bit during some of the Overgrown rounds. I'm sorry for that Sad.

This game just gets seriously frustrating when the it decides to just take the piss completly and spawn you right in amongst 5 or 6 enemies who all have the jump on you. It's like a piece of meat being thrown to a few lions who haven't eaten in 2 weeks. I'm tellin ye, I was literally spawning and had a red dot fixed on my frikkin eyeball before I even had a chance to walk 2 steps.

Have to just try and relax at times like those and just tell myself fuck it, it's just a game. I wish they'd just fix the spawn locations though in fairness. Surely it cant be THAT hard to put me next to a few of my OWN teammates for a change??

Very true,some of the spawn points on this game take the piss man.It can get very frustrating but
one thing that gets on my tits is when everyone is going nuts when really there is no need to.It just makes everyone think 'fuck it'.To be fair i thought we all played well but i can understand when people do get pissed off from time to time.I have allways thought to my self that if we MuT had tactics in some clan wars we played we would rape most clans out there.We are not a serious
clan by no means(Hope not anyway Laughing ).Anyway,best to blame dope Laughing ,its better that way Cool

Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
I have allways thought to my self that if we MuT had tactics in some clan wars we played we would rape most clans out there.We are not a serious
clan by no means(Hope not anyway Laughing ).Anyway,best to blame dope Laughing ,its better that way Cool

We do have tactics in some clan wars (generally the ones we do well in) as for blaming Dope (pmsl) I blame his mum.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
i wasnt even playing in this game so go ahead and blame me anyway, as for the moanin- whenever barky says everybody left that guarantees that at least one person will go right ( if not 3 or 4)
Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
i wasnt even playing in this game so go ahead and blame me anyway, as for the moanin- whenever barky says everybody left that guarantees that at least one person will go right ( if not 3 or 4)

lol yeah that was gas. I remember on Showdown a few matches ago..

Barky screams down the comms....."EVERYONE TO 'A', no excuses, just get the fuck to 'A'"

next round a few lads start SPRINTING towards B lol!

Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:17 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Enda wrote:
dopefiend wrote:

lol yeah that was gas. I remember on Showdown a few matches ago..

Barky screams down the comms....."EVERYONE TO 'A', no excuses, just get the fuck to 'A'"

next round a few lads start SPRINTING towards B lol!

i do that JUST to thuck nades...

Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
yeah, I was over a B...

...but only to get directions on how to get to A

Cool

Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:42 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:
I have allways thought to my self that if we MuT had tactics in some clan wars we played we would rape most clans out there.We are not a serious

We do have tactics in some clan wars (generally the ones we do well in) as for blaming Dope (pmsl) I blame his mum.

lol Cool .Its just more easy that way,next time lads just blame me tis cool Smile

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: