RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
BF: Bad Company ??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
BF: Bad Company ??

Battlefield Clan
Yes.
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
No.
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Will Get it if Everyone Else Is.
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post BF: Bad Company ?? Reply with quote

Do you want to see a BF Clan ??? Who is getting it ???

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!

Last edited by barky on Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:18 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
definatly getting it. This will be game of the year, no question!

Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:26 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Modern Combat was a fucking fine game so BC it is for me. Definately.
Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:54 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Yeah and 24 players online, at last back to some 8v8 atleast clan wars.

Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:03 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
It's a near certainty that I'll be getting this... though I won't put that as a definite...

I also got GRAW2 recently Barky... so I should be able to start playing weekend clan matches on that at least Smile - though it seems you guys mostly play COD4 (which kinda sucks in my opinion... but that's just my few experiences of the game)

anyways, hopefully see you guys on some battlefield... at some time... in the hopefully not so distant future... maybe Wink
Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:03 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Kain,

Let me know your GB ID and i will send you some invites for GRAW. We are still getting a few games so you may yet get to play, also if you look at the GRAW roster you will see that there are a lot of us with it, just they are stuck into CoD at the moment, which is funny that you posted it in this thread as BF is about to make CoD a dead game as ever all the FPS clans will jump as a new game comes out.

Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Bad Company Delayed. EA will not launch until their 2009 fiscal year, which starts 1/4/2008. A delay of only 3 days you think, well not so, 1Up is sporting a 10/5/2008 launch and IGN is saying June for the US and just has Q2 for EU.

So will probably launch around the same time as Socom, so we will wait and see if its gonna get clan status at MuT, however it will more than likely get atleast an RnB Quads, Triples etc....

So roll on Vegas 2 as the only new clan title for a while......

Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:31 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Someone remind me on msn when all thses fps games come out,i will pick them up at some stage Cool .As for kain,stop been a fag and get one of the above games.Its no fun playing online with jim as he is never really on Laughing Cool (Joke)And yes jim is gay Razz

Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Hahah, I'll probably be getting Battlefield... it's just that at the moment all the games out kind of suck

Roll on Socom though, and GTA:IV etc Very Happy
Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:34 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
Hahah, I'll probably be getting Battlefield... it's just that at the moment all the games out kind of suck

At this moment in time i am trying to fix my router,which means i cant download the demo ffs.
New router on the way me thinks Crying or Very sad Cool

Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
Kain wrote:

At this moment in time i am trying to fix my router,which means i cant download the demo ffs.

why dont u try buyin a decent router this time ed for £50 instead of fashoning one from the brokin bits of the buses u drive lol

Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:48 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Jackl86 wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:
Kain wrote:

why dont u try buyin a decent router this time ed for £50 instead of fashoning one from the brokin bits of the buses u drive lol

Lmao,my connection is what was causing the proplem.Turns out the router was fine,battlefield is ok,not really my cup of tea.I will get it none the less when it comes out and see what the full game is like.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:48 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
Jackl86 wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:
Kain wrote:

Lmao,my connection is what was causing the proplem.Turns out the router was fine,battlefield is ok,not really my cup of tea.I will get it none the less when it comes out and see what the full game is like.

so if its not the router does that mean you got yourself a steoroid pumped hamster to keep the connection wheel spinning longer??

Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:28 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Jackl86 wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:
Jackl86 wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:
Kain wrote:

so if its not the router does that mean you got yourself a steoroid pumped hamster to keep the connection wheel spinning longer??

lol,Sad thing is while i have started working again(Long hours)i wont be online much really anymore.
Crying or Very sad BUT i will be on now and then when i have free time.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:59 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
No Point in worrying about posting here about when you are on Ed as you play a different game to everyone else.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: