Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty View previous topic
View next topic
[MuT] v [TSA]
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post [MuT] v [TSA] Reply with quote
wp wp, we won again Cool

Once again, sorry Dan for my THREE teamkills on you in that fucking round of Showdown. I shot you in the back when you ran accross my scope as I was shooting a TSA dude. Then I lobbed a random nade down a corridor...."You have killed TEAMMATE Dan83"...... Then I capped it off by getting naded at the start as we planted at A, and my fucking Martyrdom killed you. I dno what happened, the chances of getting three teamkills, and them all being the same person......fucks sake!

Also my fault we lost the one round we did lose on Showdown. I was trying to get round the back of them when they went for the defuse without realising everyone of MuT had been taken out. I just noticed the comms went awful quiet, then I hear the dreaded "It's up to you now Marine". My bad Embarassed

EDIT: moment of the match for me: Barks ran into nade central with the bomb on Strike (aka the little Cafe to the side of Planting Spot A). I ran in and this chap comes round the corner, Clint Eastwood style.....M60 blazing, nades in his hand, even think I saw a cigar in his mouth (no, not a meat cigar). Well I was out of ammo and no time to reload so I whipped out my knife, and whipped off his balls Laughing Think I heard a faint scream down the comms also! Wink

Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:53 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: [MuT] v [TSA] Reply with quote
Enda wrote:
wp wp, we won again Cool

Once again, sorry Dan for my THREE teamkills on you in that fucking round of Showdown. I shot you in the back when you ran accross my scope as I was shooting a TSA dude. Then I lobbed a random nade down a corridor...."You have killed TEAMMATE Dan83"...... Then I capped it off by getting naded at the start as we planted at A, and my fucking Martyrdom killed you. I dno what happened, the chances of getting three teamkills, and them all being the same person......fucks sake!

Also my fault we lost the one round we did lose on Showdown. I was trying to get round the back of them when they went for the defuse without realising everyone of MuT had been taken out. I just noticed the comms went awful quiet, then I hear the dreaded "It's up to you now Marine". My bad Embarassed

EDIT: moment of the match for me: Barks ran into nade central with the bomb on Strike (aka the little Cafe to the side of Planting Spot A). I ran in and this chap comes round the corner, Clint Eastwood style.....M60 blazing, nades in his hand, even think I saw a cigar in his mouth (no, not a meat cigar). Well I was out of ammo and no time to reload so I whipped out my knife, and whipped off his balls Laughing Think I heard a faint scream down the comms also! Wink

lol,good match report.Now back to work i go Crying or Very sad Cool

Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Enda > Dan83 in that match 3-0. lmao

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
I'll be running scared of Dan's "accidents" in the next match when hes out for revenge. Some accidental RPG'ing into last month is on the cards me thinks Sad

Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:07 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Yeah that was pretty funny.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Red would be proud of the team killing Enda,he is a master at it Laughing Cool UT

Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: