RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Get your online playstation3 handle (QUICK)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 View previous topic
View next topic
Get your online playstation3 handle (QUICK)
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Get your online playstation3 handle (QUICK) Reply with quote
lo All,follow the below link to register your online playstation 3 user name as
they seem to going quick. Cool Some fucker took mine so
i had to use EDDIE_ICE Crying or Very sad Wink ps Post what your user name is going to
be.

https://secure.eu.playstation.com/user/ps3_info_registration/pn/login.jhtml?locale=en_GB&WT.mc_id=10050
Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
lol- just got dopefiend-see you in march (probably 2008)
Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Done Reply with quote
I done this a week and a half ago direct from my PS3.

I have Barky and xBarkyx as main Users (one is in Taiwan and one is in Miami) but they will be moving to Europe around March time LOL.....

I also did another one on the link Lord_Barky who already lives in Europe. Smile
Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Some fucker's taken Kain and x Kain... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

trying to get some form of Kain to work... better get it UT

EDIT: I am now registered with xKain

bastards taking the only decent name... gonna get my sub one now... Smile
Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:07 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Ok, I am now registered with Ps3 as both:

xKain

and

xMyth

Would have been nice to get just Kain... or at least keep it with a space... I guess someone must have seen how much ownage me and eddie are, and copied our names... unless Barky's sitting somewhere laughing his ass off...

and now Jimdalf is signed up... as Jimdalf

I can't believe someone has taken Simple Jim... this is pretty gay... stupid americans taking all the names... fags!

EDIT: got a third now... that'll do me...

I now have: xKain, xMyth and xAzrael

Last edited by Kain on Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:25 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
He will always be Simple UT and as for you Kain I doubt anyones seen you accept when I am dancing....
Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
I don't think you've ever danced on me... I mean... you've been lucky enough to kill me a couple of times.... but I don't remember any dancing...

Still a bit pissed off that I have to settle for a 'x' and you get just 'Barky'..... you moon-fruit

ah well, I may have a slightly different name.. but the ownage will still continue Laughing Maybe, when PS3 finally comes out... some time next century.. I will hunt down this name theaving bastard... completely destroy his noobish ass... and take my name back Muahahahahaha UT UT
Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:57 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Dance, Dance, Danced on (by) the Hamster Girl Reply with quote
X-Factor:DanceMat is still available.... and believe me its not an urban xMyth, although it might be a pikey one.... unlike xSugerCane:SweetCandyBoy who has been danced on by just about everyone including his sister's (who according to Jim totally owns conner) 56k hamster, as that is fact.
Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:28 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
My US one is RedLegend, UK I could only get Red-Legend (Red Legend, xRed Legendx, xxRed LegendXX and RedLegend) were gone, if I find out who took mu name they're gonna get striped. I guess it's true, everyone wants to be Red.
Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:13 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Red Legend wrote:
My US one is RedLegend, UK I could only get Red-Legend (Red Legend, xRed Legendx, xxRed LegendXX and RedLegend) were gone, if I find out who took mu name they're gonna get striped. I guess it's true, everyone wants to be Red.

Its a Global Name, so you could not get RedLegend for UK as its is already taken BY YOU...... The name can only exist once in the world....
Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Are you absolutely sure that the central station names are not carried over in some way? as it seems that any of them that had a space have been taken (me, eddie and red) but Barky and dumbass got theirs...
Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:29 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Maybe they can not have a space.... Ever thought of that???? And NO I am not saying I know that its a fact just an Idea.
Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Maybe they can not have a space.... Ever thought of that???? And NO I am not saying I know that its a fact just an Idea.

Some names might not need spaces and some will.Ie EDDIEICE,that wont work because someone might have the same start in there name as me ,Example=EDDIEOWNAGE lol Laughing
Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
Ok, I am now registered with Ps3 as both:

xKain

and

xMyth

Would have been nice to get just Kain... or at least keep it with a space... I guess someone must have seen how much ownage me and eddie are, and copied our names... unless Barky's sitting somewhere laughing his ass off...

and now Jimdalf is signed up... as Jimdalf

I can't believe someone has taken Simple Jim... this is pretty gay... stupid americans taking all the names... fags!

Yep,it sucks man.O by the way i wont be usen Eddie ice on the new ps3.I have a new name,and it better not be taken or i will be pissed Twisted Evil
Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
So Eddie, what's your new name?

G4y as FCUK
Camp as FCUK
EDDIE THE GIMP
EDDIE THE FAG
FAG EDDIE MCCOCKSUCKER
EDDIE BUMBOY
BUMBOY EDDIE
SAUSAGE JOCKETY ED
CRACK 'ED
GIVES 'ED

I could go on but tell us if I am getting close.....
Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:47 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: