RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
DnI v RnB - Dec 18th 2006

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports View previous topic
View next topic
DnI v RnB - Dec 18th 2006
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post DnI v RnB - Dec 18th 2006 Reply with quote
D&I v RnB - November 18th, 2006

MAPS HARVESTERX2 THEN WATER WORKS.

We picked terr.6.0 to us Harvester was the first map to play.

1st map=We sniped like mad,and charged like mad lol

2nd Map Harvester.
6.3 To Us=We are seals,they played well and it was fun,i took barky and red out with
in 10 of the timer lol sorry guys but that was one class grenade Cool
Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Gay, Sponge and Lag Reply with quote
Yep Grass Suits, Full Sunshine and More Sponge than Mr Square Pants. LOL. Was a good game, yeah Edd you got us with that good Grenade and Succesfully managed a nice lag death that cost us a round with a double death where you went down only 4 rounds too late, plus that super sponge when your head absorbed not only an IW clip at point blank range but I was so close to you that your hair must have been covered in the spittle coming from my mouth as I was hurling abuse at you for not dying.

Well played chaps. Good Game.
Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: Gay, Sponge and Lag Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Yep Grass Suits, Full Sunshine and More Sponge than Mr Square Pants. LOL. Was a good game, yeah Edd you got us with that good Grenade and Succesfully managed a nice lag death that cost us a round with a double death where you went down only 4 rounds too late, plus that super sponge when your head absorbed not only an IW clip at point blank range but I was so close to you that your hair must have been covered in the spittle coming from my mouth as I was hurling abuse at you for not dying.

Well played chaps. Good Game.

lol Twisted Evil
Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: