Is CoD the worst game Yet?

More Clan Games..Oh Yeah ?
Its a good laugh but no more matches.
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Game Rocks, lots more please sir.
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Can we move on, I think the game is shit in open rooms as well.
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I quite enjoyed Vegas matches (Survival) It was slow and the Lobby was very shit and comms frequently awful and no server search facitlity but atleast the game had something good to offer. I am looking forward to the sequel and if it has good ladders then I would suspect that MuT will be on that.

Warhawk was ok for a blast but it had no Lobby system at all. It did have clan support from the start and server search which was good.

CoD is just shit for clan matches. The open play is ok and the lobby system is atleast workable once you are in it but the lack of a server search is shit. The comms are mostly ok but it does have its shit moments. No Ingame friends list is a fck, I am sick of adding and deleting people on my XMB for matches.

GRAW had it all except ladders, varying game modes, 3rd person, Server search, private rooms, clan support, in game friends list and comms were generally good and I did not mind the lobby. NO FCKING CG LADDERS THO.

Appart from Socom and Vegas 2 there are other titles however they are respawn:-

Unreal Tournament 3 - Has Server search and people have already started making maps etc that are downloadable. Having played this tho I very much doubt MuT will form on it.
Area 51 : Blacksite - CoD 4 with aliens, UT3, RFOM ??? Nothing new here and doubtful for MuT.
Haze - Lets wait and see but by this time we will be busy on Socom and god Knows what else.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:39 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
I quite enjoyed Vegas matches (Survival) It was slow and the Lobby was very shit and comms frequently awful and no server search facitlity but atleast the game had something good to offer. I am looking forward to the sequel and if it has good ladders then I would suspect that MuT will be on that.

Warhawk was ok for a blast but it had no Lobby system at all. It did have clan support from the start and server search which was good.

CoD is just shit for clan matches. The open play is ok and the lobby system is atleast workable once you are in it but the lack of a server search is shit. The comms are mostly ok but it does have its shit moments. No Ingame friends list is a fck, I am sick of adding and deleting people on my XMB for matches.

GRAW had it all except ladders, varying game modes, 3rd person, Server search, private rooms, clan support, in game friends list and comms were generally good and I did not mind the lobby. NO FCKING CG LADDERS THO.

Appart from Socom and Vegas 2 there are other titles however they are respawn:-

Unreal Tournament 3 - Has Server search and people have already started making maps etc that are downloadable. Having played this tho I very much doubt MuT will form on it.
Area 51 : Blacksite - CoD 4 with aliens, UT3, RFOM ??? Nothing new here and doubtful for MuT.
Haze - Lets wait and see but by this time we will be busy on Socom and god Knows what else.

I did like vegas to be honest,cod4 has many proplems at the moment but hopefully they should be sorted soon.At the moment the US currently have the patch and we dont that is why it takes us so long to join rooms.As for when the host quits this is currently been worked on by infinity ward.Yes there is some proplems with the game and yes the servers can be shit but if they correct what is wrong now it should make out to be a good online game.I have not played unreal tournament so i cant comment on it,but i will take your word for it Surprised .I like cod4 but i wish they would fix the proplems that are currently giving online gamers a shit time online.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
There were host problems on CoD3, that would have been a massive complaint, so if IW couldn' sort it out when they saw Treyarch's mistake, they will neve fix it in a measly patch.
Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:01 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Simple_Jim wrote:
There were host problems on CoD3, that would have been a massive complaint, so if IW couldn' sort it out when they saw Treyarch's mistake, they will neve fix it in a measly patch.

Only time will tell Laughing

Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: