RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
problems with ps3 connection errors to playstation network?

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Technical Issues View previous topic
View next topic
problems with ps3 connection errors to playstation network?
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post problems with ps3 connection errors to playstation network? Reply with quote
Lately i have been getting disconnected from the playstaion network. While playing cod4 and other games i have been getting playstation network errors.
This started shortly after the ps3 firmware update came out ver 2.01.

After a bit of research of the net i found that loads of people are havin the same problem and alot are getting it confused with ur router . In most cases its NOT UR ROUTER so portforwarding won't make a difference.
The ps3 is a super fast glorified pc and u know messin with usb's can slow down the pc (eg pluggin them in and out very fast , leavin them half in or standing on the leads while pluged in.. you know what i mean)

Suggestion,
Turn off ur ps3 unplug the power and remove all usb's connections except ur comms. Leave it for about a minute or so... If you can connect the ps3 usin wireless then do if not use wired and u should be able to stay more stable online.

it worked for me

Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
All good points,but none of them worked for me at all.And that includes trying to open different ports on my router.

Edit:I tried this but no joy,might come in handy for someone else.

http://www.consolegaming.eu/forum/showthread.php?t=35504

Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
thats because u have no paitience and u keep changin about 3 things at once and mostly because ur router is fucked. I know I gave it to ya. lol UT Twisted Evil

ps: new firware 2.10 for ps3 just came out so that might fix connection issues Very Happy

Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
EARTHMOVER wrote:
thats because u have no paitience and u keep changin about 3 things at once and mostly because ur router is fucked. I know I gave it to ya. lol UT Twisted Evil

ps: new firware 2.10 for ps3 just came out so that might fix connection issues Very Happy

Nope,i changed only upnp or what ever its called like you said.I then got irishbroadband to come out and check my connection as their was a fault in the area Rolling Eyes ,then when they left they told me to get a new router as the one i have at the moment is now currently fucked.So new router=propelem sorted.

Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Technical Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: