RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
MuT Member's not been that active as they use to be.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
MuT Member's not been that active as they use to be.
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post MuT Member's not been that active as they use to be. Reply with quote
As above,
Why is it some peep's have not been that active as they use to be?
At the moment ALOT of MuT member's i have not seen online in age's by this i mean
clan war's.I am not trying to have a go at anyone but it just seem's that there
is only what 2/3 of us online a week?.I can understand not all MuT member's have a ps3 but most
of us do and it just seem's like no one really give's a shit anymore.

I blame all on this Red Laughing .

Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Yeah, Red... fucking tosser

In all seriousness though, I've just had alot of work to get through... and I haven't been able to buy any new games for a while (though I got Assassin's Creed the other week). Christmas holidays aren't too far away, I'll be back for a while then... and I should be able to get some new games too...
Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:28 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
I have no money and little time. Internet is only half a meg, connection is terrible. I haven't completed either of the clan matches I have tried from home because I just could not be fucked to wrestle with my connection.
Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:06 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
There is loads to do in this game at the mo and i like the weapons you can use online.
At the moment there has been no ps3 game at the mo i have said i really like playing bar
this one Cool .I understand Bark's likes to play GRAW clan matches but for me with more players online i think everyone in the clan will have more fun as everything is very fast paced and quick at the same time.They really need to sort the servers out but at the moment they seem to be fine.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
bought cod4 but always thought we werent really a 1st person game clan- prefer to play graw as its closer to socom, not really interested in turning down dinner and sex with the missus to get spanked in a 1st person game-
also, we keep changing games more often than eddie changes his underwear- resistance, warhawk , graw, now cod,
graw rocks- cod4 good game but 1st person games just not that appealing as they are tacticaly limited in clan games
Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
go which the flow people, out of sight out of mind UT

Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I happen to agree with Dope. Its not that we have moved around a lot though.

We did not form a clan on Warhawk, but everyone shelled out the 20 Quid to have a bit of a blast. We played RFOM as everyone had it and it was the only game out and TBH I like the game when not in a clan match. Which is how I feel about CoD, good in open rooms but not MuTs cup of tea in clan matches, however, due to the fact that everyone had it and is on all night and day i set a clan up afterwards. Which brings us on to the other two titles we play.

Vegas, still a good game but the ladder has died which is a shame as tactically i prefer this to CoD. GRAW, by far the best online Clan title on the PS3, I just wish it was easier to get games. I am still trying and hoping that we can get a lot more clan matches on GRAW.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
I happen to agree with Dope. Its not that we have moved around a lot though.

We did not form a clan on Warhawk, but everyone shelled out the 20 Quid to have a bit of a blast. We played RFOM as everyone had it and it was the only game out and TBH I like the game when not in a clan match. Which is how I feel about CoD, good in open rooms but not MuTs cup of tea in clan matches, however, due to the fact that everyone had it and is on all night and day i set a clan up afterwards. Which brings us on to the other two titles we play.

Vegas, still a good game but the ladder has died which is a shame as tactically i prefer this to CoD. GRAW, by far the best online Clan title on the PS3, I just wish it was easier to get games. I am still trying and hoping that we can get a lot more clan matches on GRAW.

Graw is not the best online playstation title .Cod4 is the best online playstation 3 game out at the mo UT Play the game more and more and pick different weapons and it get's better.

On a side not,roll on fucking socom confrontation.Maybe we can stick to just one game then Cool

Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
CoD 4 is a good laugh online and maybe as a blast it is a great title but it is not really any different from RFOM in gameplay (run shoot die spawn). GRAW however is easily the best online title for clan matches, in fact it is better than Socom 3 in a lot of ways. Socom Confrontation will give us a return to the Socom 2 Form with any luck.

As for sticking to a game, if people had bought GRAW in the amount that they bought CoD it would be amazing and as a tactical game would easily have lasted until Socom came out. CoD will be busy until the next game for the masses comes out. And dont get me wrong I like CoD and I will say that following our first 4 Full clan matches I will try and get us some S&D only to see how that plays for us.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
CoD 4 is a good laugh online and maybe as a blast it is a great title but it is not really any different from RFOM in gameplay (run shoot die spawn). GRAW however is easily the best online title for clan matches, in fact it is better than Socom 3 in a lot of ways. Socom Confrontation will give us a return to the Socom 2 Form with any luck.

As for sticking to a game, if people had bought GRAW in the amount that they bought CoD it would be amazing and as a tactical game would easily have lasted until Socom came out. CoD will be busy until the next game for the masses comes out. And dont get me wrong I like CoD and I will say that following our first 4 Full clan matches I will try and get us some S&D only to see how that plays for us.

Cod4 is better than Graw,the jury has spoken Laughing .

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
A load of pissed paddies in a Jury's Inn might have spoken but means nothing...to quote some immortal words "I am The Law"

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:00 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Hah, Dredd - Judge Jury and Executioner Smile

I don't think I'll be buying CoD... I just don't like FPSs... it's too repetative, and... I dunno I just don't like that kind of game... might get GRAW, but I don't see the point, since there not much life left in the CG ladder, is there?

Though, Barky, if you say there's guys on, I'll see about getting it (maybe tomorrow... gonna trade in Assassin's Creed... finished it, and it has ZERO replayability!!!!! - I honestly couldn't be arsed to find hundreds of different variations of flags... that is one aspect of games I hate... searching for hidden items in vast maps is annoyingly tedious)
Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:22 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
There is no CG Ladder for GRAW, it is on GB. And the EU ladder is non existant, we can get games on the US server but the times are not good.

It is a great game online but maybe best to save the money till will find a busy game on a busy ladder that we like and can even play a bit.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Man, that's gay...

I'll be saving the money then, lol
Ahh well, not going to bother with CoD, not my cup of tea... see you guys online when a semi decent game comes around then Smile
Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:12 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
Man, that's gay...

I'll be saving the money then, lol
Ahh well, not going to bother with CoD, not my cup of tea... see you guys online when a semi decent game comes around then Smile

Look what you did now barky,i nearly had him getting the game Crying or Very sad Laughing .

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: