Clan Formed

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty View previous topic
View next topic
Clan Formed
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Clan Formed Reply with quote
Ok after much moaning from many members Ihave created a MuT clan. Please go and accept your invites.

I am not sure how active this clan will be yet but it seems to be the only ladder with life in.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Ok well I've got twenty quid to my name... will have to borrow from dad but I'll get CoD4 ASAP. If you gits shift game I'll gut the lot of yee.
Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:02 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Simple_Jim wrote:
Ok well I've got twenty quid to my name... will have to borrow from dad but I'll get CoD4 ASAP. If you gits shift game I'll gut the lot of yee.

Get the game man,and ask kain to get it.

So far we have had 2 squad war's which i think have been very close,with a much stronger and active team i can see us wining.By this i mean the people who dont have the game that are
currently in MuT.

Dope
Kain
Jim
John H(He has the game but cant use his com's online for some reason and is not very active)

If these players became active on this game trust me we would rape alot of clan's.

Edit:BRING BACK THE FUCKING OLD SCHOOL MUT UT

Jim,if you cant get the money for it................nick it Laughing

Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
They keep the discs separate from the boxes in Xtravision Sad lol

I'll see about getting the game... the problem is, I don't want to buy it, and then all you guys with jobs move on to Haze or whatever.... I mean, I know you made a poll on the subject Barky... but so far the only people who have voted have been Eddie and like one or two others (last time I checked)

If you say for near definite that you guys wont jump ship as soon as the next thing ocmes along, then me and Jim can buy it for sure Smile
Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:11 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I have not made anyone get the game for this very reason guys, I dont know what is gonna be good and what is not. GRAW is easily the best PS3 online game yet it is not very active where as CoD is very, very active but is a FPS Respawn game the majority of the modes.

I formed a Quads cos we had a few on it, and after everybody asking I formed a full clan, we will play it and I can imagine it being active for us but I can not say that it wont be a one month wonder.

Sorry, trying to be as clear as I can.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:34 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Yeah, that's cool man...

I'll think about it, see if I get some spare cash... not looking to spend it all when I haven't got much Sad
Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:20 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
I seem to like COD4 but i am getting fed up with Graw.
Reason been is that cg have a ladder and seem's to be very active and more socom player's
have moved onto this and the ladders are active at the moment.GRAW is ok but cod4 in my eye's
seem's to be more fun to play and seem's much faster to play.S&D is a good mode to play so its not just respawn all the time as there is much more game modes.GRAW is ok but if i was to pick
one it would have to be cod4.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
I was on th verg of getting the fucking game on friday, but surprise surprise xtravision had no stock for the PS3. They have dozens of copies for both the PC and the 360, but not a single one for the PS3. It was sickening.

What was even more sickening was my little sister... the bich used my dad's good mood, which I had cultivated, to get herself a fucking DS... And I know how dad works, that is games consoles sorted for the next half a year right there as far as he is concened. So I'm fucked!
Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:05 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: