RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Call of Duty Clan ?

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Call of Duty Clan ?

MuT on CoD 4 Clan Ladder
Yes, Bring it On
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
No, Its a Blast but not for Clan Matches
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lets Wait a while, see how quads works and if anyone is playing it still in a month
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Call of Duty Clan ? Reply with quote
So guys, i see that a lot of you have it or are thinking of getting it and I wanted to know whether you wanted a full clan or not?

Remember, we have a Quads team (Barky, Hero, Eddie, Stiffo, Ultra & Haino).

No point saying yes just because its a good laugh, remember it has to be a game that will work for clan matches and not just a flash in the pan. Also there are many other games about to be released that are also FPS (not our strong point).

We will NOT be stopping the GRAW or Vegas clans and I am still looking for matches all the time and still feel that the best game on the PS3 for clan matches is GRAW.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:49 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ToiNeX

Post Reply with quote
MAKE IT!!
Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Defo,if we have a full team.I dont mind Wink

Edit:I dont have vegas anymore or resistance Crying or Very sad

Last edited by EDDIE ICE on Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Get it people good game, goin to get better when update comes out soon to make lobbies and stuff in multiplayer. over all great game play and not UT much lag
let's do it people Exclamation
Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
If you can tell me that this is the only other game MuT will take up before confrontation then I will get it and would be as actve as possible for the clan. But if MuT jump from game to game eery month or two I simply won't have the time or money to keep up.
Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:00 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Jim, That is exactly why I put a poll up, there are so many games on the way that I did not want to say "all get CoD" as to be honest it is one of many FPS Respawn games that are/will be out.

The only real plus side for the game is that it is very busy so would be no problem in getting games, however it may be very shortlived.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:46 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Nah I'd say it would endure. The CG community hardcores move often but there are usually still a few clans to play against. I can't see MuT running out of foes if we are waiting on just Confrontation. They can't copy Zipper in every way me thinks so it won't be delayed again.
Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:00 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Simple_Jim wrote:
Nah I'd say it would endure. The CG community hardcores move often but there are usually still a few clans to play against. I can't see MuT running out of foes if we are waiting on just Confrontation. They can't copy Zipper in every way me thinks so it won't be delayed again.

Get the game and give kain a slap to get it two.
If you liked vegas jim this is a much faster game and yes you can snipe in it as you did
like to snipe on vegas Wink

Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: