RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Rugby World Cup

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Rugby World Cup

Who win eh?
The Women in White
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
The Frogs
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Argies
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
South Apartheid
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Rugby World Cup Reply with quote
Who has been watching, and who do you think will win?

After the Irish catastrophies i was reluctant to watch, but then its always nice to watch the Aussies trounce the English... or so I thought! The fuck was going on there? Still, at least Ireland scored in all four of their matches... *cough* THIRTY SIX TO ZILCH*cough*

Of the last four I think the South Africans will win as Argentina are no New Zealand and the remaining two northern hemisphere teams... if they win I'll eat my fucking hat. RSA + Jonny and Jimmy Token, the black chaps, FTW!
Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:06 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Well it def. cant be Ireland and what is so funny is you all thought we did not stand a chance.

We are still there guys....paddies, jocks, taffs, Ozzies and Kiwis all gone home...... World Champions still going strong.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
And after a whirl-wind ride the English Rugby World Cup dream (read: delusion) comes crashing to an end with a 6-15 defeat at the hands of the Republic of south Africa

Tough luck chaps, but atleast we don't have to listen to your shit about the glory days of 2007 for the next 50 years... unless you start to go on about the "one that got away", but I doubt even the English are that sad... Wink

Sorry to rub salt in the wound, but I had to, or Jim would beat me again; "it rubs the salt in the wound, or it gets the hose again" Crying or Very sad Send help!
Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:30 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
All I can says is you are both cocks.....

We were in the final.....did you make it out of the group.....???

How pleasing it must be that your World Cup dreams and ambitions are about someone else beating England and not the fact of what Ireland can achieve....

Sounds like sad, bitter, twisted, under achievers to me. Your colours suit you so well GREEN with envy....Oh how those long winter evenings must just fly by...

Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Well jesus Scott... sorry... its just a bit of banter, the kind of thing you and Red usually like. Its not my fault my country can only dream of winning the eurovision and no more! Hell we can't even win that anymore because the mutual dislike between western europe, usually the very same thing that would have had me supporting south africa last night rather than england, means that we cn't get many points at all, leaving the lithuanian transvetite to take our title.

The worst thing is that it probably wasn't hatred of england that had me supporting south africa. it is the way England play, the kicking game, I would just prefer that the other teams like NZ and Australia could play the game their way which is simply more entertaining. Once england kick the other team must respond in kind, which takes the fun out of watching. enjoying the fact that england were beaten at their own game by that cock montgomery is not sad or stupid, just like laughing at the french last week when their cavemen proved unable to win them their own tournament.

And I was wanting hamilton to win today... raikonnen didn't figure in my head, i just didn't want Alonso to win so I wanted hamilton to win. I've liked raikonnen for years so it is certainly not petty one-up-manship on my behalf. there are certainly times when it is pure dislike of england that I support the other nation, but if it was Ireland against NZ who would you have supported yourself? if ireland acidentally had a competent driver under its flag who just so happened to have a look in at the championship, would you back a sickening spaniard or the confused irishman?
Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:37 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
The whole point is Jim, I back the home nations...you obviously dont consider England as one......and shouting about the fact that England Lost, is sad and stupid when your team were odds on to finish above England in the tournament and everyone said we did not have a chance...

I actually did not go to certain bars to watch the game cos i am sick of losing cunts only being able to cheer about other teams losing as it is the only thing they know.

Thing is your Jealous and the only way to sooth your own depressing showing in every major tournament ever held in any sport accepted as a game outside of your own nation is to have a go at the only home nation that consistantly does well.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
England has a population that is ten times that of Ireland and they invented the games of football and rugby and have long been a major part of F1, with Ecclestone and the rest of the chaps who take all of the money. They really should win a lot more often than they do. They won the ashes a few years back, Nigel Mansell was English and they won in '66, but highlights like those are rare. England are losing cunts too.

I'm sorry but in 2002 I heard countless English sports commentators saying things like "well the semis are very good for Ireland, but England have to aim higher"... thats bloody annoying. Being part of a nation's empire for centuries also makes it a little tad unwise to support the old boss. The Union Jack where I live is not a flag of pride, its just colours to mke sure the other crowd still know they are unwelcome. Being the butt of jokes for decades before and after independance is also unpleasant. And cheering for the same men that two english princes are cheering for? Not likely. Could you ever cheer for the Germans? I have absolutely nothing against the English or the British people in a personal way, but when it is a matter of national teams I usually prefer England to get what they deserve, which is often defeated.

I could do it, support the English, if Hamilton had been driving a Minardi, or if England hadn't milked it so much in 2003... I might want the English football team to be in Euro 2008 if they weren't one of the highest earning teams in the world but as it stands I am happy enough that Euro 08 won't be worth watching.

it looks really vindictive and bitter, having the post in this thread and the message on PSN, but kain didn't know I did it and i certainly didn't know he had done it. We weren't making a masive thing of it, but when it came together I suppose it pissed you off, and rightly so.
Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:24 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Barky, I'd like to apologise. What I said was only meant as a bit of banter since nothing's been posted on here for ages. I didn't actually know that Jim had sent you a message about Hamilton, so when I said Jim would hit me, I was only messing around.

Sorry dude, and anyway, I don't usually watch the rugby, nor do I support Ireland... so how they did in the cup is inconsequential to me, in fact the only Ireland match I watched was when I was at Jim's house (him, his dad and his brothers all support Ireland), and they sucked Laughing

It is annoying though, hearing constantly about victories which took place over 40 years ago, and especially that last English World Cup slogan "Two world wars and one world cup"

Congratulations for getting into the finals atleast. Sorry man, no hard feelings?

Jim, you seem to think it'd be hard to support the Germans... they're not all Nazis you know...
Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:42 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Lmao,let's all fight hahahahaha.

Jim and kain,stop with the essay's ffs.
I could point out loads in the post you and jim and barky have posted but what's the point Laughing
Now its time i leave again,i will be watching jim and kain and what they post from now on bark's.
Sorry it wont happen again Laughing

Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
OK, lets not worry about it now, I will shoot you all in the back on some game real soon Twisted Evil

Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Vegas match tomorrow if I remember correctly... there is something about the possibility of losing ten straight that makes me very irritated to imagine losing tomorrow as only once more after that and we are doing worse than ever!
Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:03 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: