Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » 360 View previous topic
View next topic
HALO 3
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post HALO 3 Reply with quote
So far so Shit....

How this grossed 1.7M on its first day of release I have NO IDEA.... The one player is nothing more than a very average FPS....

The online has a lot of modes and some good features, it actually records the games your playing to your Hard Drive so you can show them to others (think of that for Socom Confrontation and CHEATS)...

However, even the online is nothing special from the few games I have played so far...Graphics nothing great, gameplay seems very boring....

A PS3 destroyer, maybe in the sales but certainly not for anything else, exclusive to XBOX, thank fck for that....

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:36 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Same for pretty much every FPS out there... having played Socom, I can honestly say that every single FPS I have played since has not compared to it, not even slightly...

My mate say's it's a great game... though he played the first two, so he obviously is a fan... meh, roll on Socom: Confrontation and hopefully for me, GRAW2 some time soon... though by the time I have it you guys will have moved onto Socom lol
Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:42 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
YuckFouFaYanny

Post Reply with quote
I happen to think its good, im alright at it..... kain you would do good in the Shotty Sniper game modes..... 4 vs 4 snipers or shotguns.... just think jump sniping with about 3 seconds of air time!

I got some quality videos recorded.... gonna snyc them to pc with media centre and post in here and on youtube!
Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:43 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
YuckFouFaYanny wrote:
I happen to think its good, im alright at it..... kain you would do good in the Shotty Sniper game modes..... 4 vs 4 snipers or shotguns.... just think jump sniping with about 3 seconds of air time!

Hmm, that does sounds like a bit of craic... but then I'd need to get a 360 for it lol

I'm sure they'll have the same for Unreal Tournament though Very Happy
Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:38 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » 360 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: