RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
sns vs kain and jimble

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
sns vs kain and jimble

will jijm and kain beat sns
yes
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
no
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
it will b a blood bath for sns
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post sns vs kain and jimble Reply with quote
hay lads iv got sum gud new the slasha and spud r finally guna come out ov the clorsit and play the too trailer tracterin robbin irsh spongers...

im sure this is guna be the biggest challange for slasha n spud as we av had no pratice in a bit ov time AS SPUDY AS BEEN WRKN HIS LILLY WHITE OV TO GET EXTRA CASH....... n be any 1 says it NO IVE NOT BEEN SUCKIN COCK 4 CASH aka red edd and dope i now u where think sumthink on thee line.....

well i wil make a report as soon and jim and kain get the guns shoved up there lilly white ass's.....

UT LET THE FUN BEGIN

ow yh slasha can u play friday lol hehehe wud been nice to ask him acutally lol sum time after 7 m8

I AV SHIT ENGLIASH DOPE AND NO GD AS SPELLIN SO FEEL THREE TO TAKE THE PISS
Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:46 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
lol
Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
So I'm Jijm now? Spuddy spuddy spuddy... bad boy.... well now that you have been beaten... twice... you can suckcocks all christmas long without having to worry about doubles matches Laughing
Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:38 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Simple_Jim wrote:
So I'm Jijm now? Spuddy spuddy spuddy... bad boy.... well now that you have been beaten... twice... you can suckcocks all christmas long without having to worry about doubles matches Laughing

You still have to take on us Rolling Eyes Cool
Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Col, and don't worry Edd, I'm looking forward to it... you camping Biatch.... just try not to take it too seriously when I rape and embarass you Smile

Apparently people are taking it too seriously.. and camping like shit... I'm determined to put a stop to it... or at least when me and jim play RnB... I heard you guys have had a hard time of it for campers... so don't worry... I'll be all up in your faces with my 12 Gauge pump Muahaha UT
Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:02 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
Col, and don't worry Edd, I'm looking forward to it... you camping Biatch.... just try not to take it too seriously when I rape and embarass you Smile

Apparently people are taking it too seriously.. and camping like shit... I'm determined to put a stop to it... or at least when me and jim play RnB... I heard you guys have had a hard time of it for campers... so don't worry... I'll be all up in your faces with my 12 Gauge pump Muahaha UT

Bring it my 12 gauge noob lol,nah should be good. Wink
Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
woow, roll on the new year Smile
Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:21 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: