RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reserve Teams
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Reserve Teams
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reserve Teams Reply with quote
We have had no response from Spoof to any mails and I know that ZeRo are eager to start their matches and we are eager to keep the League at 10 teams.

If any other members of MuT, that are not already in a team, are still interested then please post your name here and if we hear nothing from RAM soon you may find yourselves in the League.
Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Please Come Forward Reply with quote
Ok, I have now spoken to Spoof and they have had to withdraw from the League. As we are right at the start of the Season I would really like to get a replacement, so MuT Members, Please stand up and be counted.
Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: Please Come Forward Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Ok, I have now spoken to Spoof and they have had to withdraw from the League. As we are right at the start of the Season I would really like to get a replacement, so MuT Members, Please stand up and be counted.

I will ask yaksha will he and his bro be interested Wink
Will get back to you tho Cool
Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Team Found Reply with quote
Yaksha and Splinter will Replace RAM in the league. Good Luck Chaps.
Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:34 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
garuda

Post Reply with quote
yo guys im interested to join with another player of DOP

Nice website btw
Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
garuda wrote:
yo guys im interested to join with another player of DOP

Nice website btw

You need to get in contact with barky Exclamation

Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
RnB will join as BnR

Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:31 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Yo Guys.....What do you think of DOP putting in a team as we have been unable to get a Match out of Splinter and Vulcan (although not Vulcans fault)
Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Yo Guys.....What do you think of DOP putting in a team as we have been unable to get a Match out of Splinter and Vulcan (although not Vulcans fault)

Cool with me Cool ,of what i have seen they seem to be ok(As in not cheat) Very Happy

Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
OK...

From the couple of comments here and the people I have spoken to seems like a good Idea to contact Garuda and get them to replace snv as quickly as possible, that way we can try and get the league up to date.

I will post a full outstanding fixture list this week and all teams need to ensure that they get on top of their outstanding matches.
Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
garuda

Post Reply with quote
look forward to play some matches guys should be cool
Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
If you can get your partner online at somestage on saturday or Sunday me and kain can play you, get our ocerdue match out of teh way.
Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:29 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Vulcan-God

Post Reply with quote
I dont mind if you need me to change partners if there is someone else who is not playing

[TWM] Mr Razor Rich!!!!
Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
TruePlayaz

Post Smoking Kills wants to play too! Reply with quote
Sad

Rich, do you want to play with me? Laughing

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:19 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
smoking kills thats the worst thing to say on a mut web site

smokingkills Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:19 am Post subject: Smoking Kills wants to play too!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rich, do you want to play with me?

lol cus now u will get the shit riped out ov u for being a gay specail bye me lol GAY BOY lol bt as every 1 else will say there only 1 gay boy in [MuT] n they will say its me but it aint its u Nw sorry 2 say BUMA lol

bye Chuffa (Aka Smoking Kills)
Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:26 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: