Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom 3 View previous topic
View next topic
Star Wars and Socom.
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Star Wars and Socom. Reply with quote
If Socom Clans/Players were star wars characters, who would they be....

UK Desert Rat - Anakin. Far too nice to people in the lobby to be part of MuT, never see him asleep in the gutter in his own vomit after 4 litres of White Lightning, never swears, ever. Nice little boy next door that makes you want to vomit at his innocence. He's hanging with the right crowd to learn of the dark side, but is too busy being nice to people. Arise Lord Gaydar

Ultravio Lator - Lando Carlissian. Just as Lando 'had Hans' back' in the Empire strikes back, Ultra does the same. He tells you he has your back covered then fecks off to do his own thing. About as reliable as one of Scotts Saudi Multi Plug adaptors. Ask Rotel, a fcuking fire hazard.

Wingdog - C3PO. Throughout the trilogy C3PO has been passed around more times than the spit bucket in a whore bar. He started off with little Anakin, then got passed onto Anakins mother, went back to Anakin, he was then with Lea in Star Wars before being sent to Luke with R2, and he even did a stint with Jabba. Just like C3PO, wingdog has as much loyalty as Nicholas Anelka, he has a Socom 3 clan for every language that C3PO is fluent in.

FBI - The sandmen. Live in a desolate place and hence cannot get Broadband yet. Nobody understands anything they say. Never pay for anything they need and setup camp where ever they please. The rest of the galaxy talk about how friendly they are, but once you get to know them you realise they're just a bunch of inbred uneducated cave dwellers.

Snuffbunnys Connection - Millennium Falcons Hyper Drive. Snuff, like Hans in Episode 4 claims he has the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy, yet it never seems to work. Outrun an Imperial Cruiser/2 meg my arse!
Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:26 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post More Reply with quote
Barky - Darth Siddius- The Emperor - Dark Lord of The Sith - Goes without saying, one of the twelve Presidents of the Universe, "The One", the Most Powerful. Orchestrates Everything.

Red Legend - Darth Vader - My Most Succesful Apprentice and he has a remarkable knowledge of the force, the most similar trait is the breathing, they sound identical. Also I can see him killing me one day with the amount we drink, Plus Anakin (Ratty) wants to be him when he gets older.

Dopefiend - Darth Maul - A skilled warrior that sneaks his way into places unseen (doesn't have the papers to go via normal channels). Good to have in battle as it does not matter how good a warrior he comes up against it takes two (with five clips) to have enough fire-power to put him down.

Earthmover - C(o)unt Dooku - Once a Jedi Knight, turned Dark, responsible for the death of hundreds of his former friends and Jedi. The Ultimate Team Killer.

Eddie Ice - Watto - Technical Spaz, needs someone to fix all his comms, router, starship issues (recently teamed up with Anakin in the RnB League). Mind tricks dont work on him, which is such a shame as telepathy is often the only way of communicating with him.

Snuffbunny - Yarael Poof- Prenounced Yer Real poof (well it is now), Poof is a being with spindly limbs and a long, slender neck which supports a bulbous head, even though the head is large it contains next to nothing. The body being spindly accounts for the ease of killing and the spindly arms assist opponents as he is unable to hold his gun in one position long enough to aim straight.

SilentSpud - Dexter Jettster - Multi-Armed chef, who knows a thing or two, had a fair few jobs and has a bigger builders crack than Wimpey Homes. Can snipe and knows that a prick comes from the outer rim, or is it in the rim? The Irish of the clan believe the Mutepotato is the true God of the Green Isle.

Krijger NL - Jar Jar Binks - Totally Useless....nuff said....

RAM - Battle Droids. Your general cannon fodder unit. Tall, gaunt humanoids with exposed joints and bone-white metal finishes that gives them an eerie resemblance to animated skeletons with about as much body protection. A mindless soldier is a loyal soldier, unquestioning of orders, easily controlled, absolutely fearless and p1ss easy to kill.

bMf - Super Battle Droids. A bulkier, stronger, and more advanced version of the standard mechanical soldier (see RAM). Like their inferior predecessors, they have very rudimentary programming and are poor at formulating attack plans. They are, however, fearless and tireless, and will run at full speed into combat, their cannons extended, until they have all been wiped out and danced upon.

Jim and Kain - Fode and Beed. Two Heads better than One? Four Eyes better than Two? Two Screens Better than T-Speak? One shared 56k Connection better than broadband? These two were joined from birth, one talks in a language that no-one understands the other is always so excited that it comes out all high-pitched. They both have to go to the toilet at the same time as they share the same set of genitals.

Last edited by barky on Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:10 pm; edited 12 times in total
Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Reds Mum - Sarlacc. Swallows all who dare go near.
Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
Haino
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote

one of the most powerful and deadly of the Sith ever. ten thousand years before a bowlheaded kid ever showed up on Tatooine there was Dessel, A miner working off his dads debt an extremely strong deadly fighter who then joined the sith army, it wasnt long before it became apparent he was force sensitive. worked his way to become feared by the sith lords (there were thousands of sith at this time).
He took on the Darth title and realised the best way to destroy the jedi was for there only to be 2 sith "one to wield the power, the other to crave it" (just like on resistance you all want to be as good as me). He then destroyed all the sith including the greatest swordsman in the galaxy but yeah fair enough he dropped a temple on his head.

Ive kinda rambled here but i reccomend you all read Darth Bane path to destruction

ps this picture looks gay

Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:03 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Barky still hasn't given me and kain characters yet... thats understandable though, all of the best jedi are taken and no others will do. Well I know who I want to be... that Dax dude, the rogue squadron guy who accompanies luke in the snowspeeders on Hoth. Kain can be Luke's co-pilot... the one that got stepped on by the AT-AT.
Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:43 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Haino
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Theres loads of cool jedi most u probs never heard of mind
Kyp Durron
Jaino solo
Jacen solo
Ben skywalker
Lowbacca (chewies nephew)
Anakin solo (deceased)

just to name a few

Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:33 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
The HOTH

Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:28 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Simple_Jim wrote:
Barky still hasn't given me and kain characters yet... thats understandable though, all of the best jedi are taken and no others will do. Well I know who I want to be... that Dax dude, the rogue squadron guy who accompanies luke in the snowspeeders on Hoth. Kain can be Luke's co-pilot... the one that got stepped on by the AT-AT.

^^^^^^^^
JIM n KAIN look up
Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
hmmm, not your finest work to date, but I suppose it will suffice... I'm happy considering myself to fall in the FBI category though Razz
Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:08 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Sell out lol. (I seem to remember having an FBI tag for a few days, how the mighty fall sometimes Wink )

Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:56 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Kain you can blame jim as he was the one who pointed out that yous didnt have one, and once you do something like that you in for a roasting.
Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Yeah, I suppose, but it was bound to happen eventually... surprised it took Barky soo long to get around to it, usually he jumps at the chance to make everyone else look worse, so he can feel secure that (in his own sick mind at least) he's above someone... just messing dude,

But I stil say, not your finest work...

Jimmy, you still don't have one Rolling Eyes
Quick Barky... to the Library...!
Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:26 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Eh leader of the sandmen you noob, i get butchered 2nd last after sponging 6 lightsaber slashes. Then he finds wing hiding in the lady sand peoples tent dressed as a pregnant lady, he shows no mercy, poor wing.
Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:30 am View user's profile Send private message
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
REARnakedJIM wrote:
Then he finds wing hiding in the lady sand peoples tent dressed as a pregnant lady

You say that as if it's not a common occurance...

Wing's the leader of the Sandmen.. your just his side-kick, you're the Cagney to his Lacey...
Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:13 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
lol cagney was the boss lol thanks for that
Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom 3 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: