MuT DISBANDED

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom 3 View previous topic
View next topic
MuT DISBANDED
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post MuT DISBANDED Reply with quote
After a showing of 2 people online for tonights game the clan has been Disbanded on Console Gaming and GameBattles.

I will leave the In Game Roster open so anyone who wants can see where other players may be.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue May 01, 2007 6:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
wat the fuck is goin on man..... y isnt ne 1 turnin up for fuckin clan match's man i h8 wrkin fuckin nite soon as the fuckin ps3 cam out i new u lot wud fuck ov..... well im glad ive got anova account cus no fucka is eva on ne ways l8a ppl
Tue May 01, 2007 11:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Was nothing to do with the PS3 mate as everyone still prefers Socom 3 over Resistance but no-one was showing up for games and virtually no-one was saying whether they would be available or not on the site. Takes too much time to organise for no reason.

The game has very few people on most of the time (and lots that bother are just cheating cocks) but MuT will be back for Socom CA (hopefully out in about 2 weeks) and I did not disband the New Socom 2 clan (which you signed up for) as that does not need as many players per game.

Wed May 02, 2007 12:22 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
I could see it going this way for a while now Crying or Very sad
And to be honest i dont get much time to get online that much(New Job,Girlfriend,Blah,blah,blah),and sput its not cause
some have PS3s and you think have fooked off,its cause some people have more important things to look after. Wink I look forward to playing on CA with MuT and hopefully it should be good fun none the less.

And cheers/thanks to barky for all the clan matches he had set up on socom3.Was great fun.......
even if we did get fucked over from time to time cause of cheating clans.

Cheers Scott. Wink had great crack none the less,and more to follow i hope Cool UT

Wed May 02, 2007 9:40 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Haino
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
sad to hear you disbanded but i can see why if no one was turning up

Wed May 02, 2007 12:12 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Haino wrote:
sad to hear you disbanded but i can see why if no one was turning up

Yea,it was going to happen sooner or later.............role CA UT

Wed May 02, 2007 12:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
the other option was to play only one match a week barks, so everyone knows that every sunday at 7 or whatever there is a clan match, also alot less hassle trying to make sure everyone knows when a match is on. my da for one didnt know there was one. anyway goodluck see you on socom ca
Wed May 02, 2007 2:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Jim, I understand but everyone was always asking for games and a month or so ago we rarely struggled for players.

As for people not knowing..... The website makes it VERY, VERY easy to see if there is a game and also every game that is arranged immediately sends an email out to all clan members to further let them know. On top of all that because of people not logging in or looking at the site Red or I often send out a whole set of text messages to let people know.

So even though there was a minimum of 3 ways people could find out about a game, at 7pm I had no idea (with the exception of a few) who was coming on and who was not.

Wed May 02, 2007 3:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Sorry that it had to turn out like that, but I'm looking forward to the re-birth of MuT come CA, as I've said to you Barky (almost certian I have anyway), I'm not going to be on for a month or so now, but fater the 6th of June all will be well
Wed May 02, 2007 5:51 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
xx stiffler xx

Post Reply with quote
can't say i wasn't shocked when Barky told me he had dissbanded mutineers s3, a shame tho. on my part its i have been busy, its hard to be avaliable at the moment, i spoke to u scott about signing on for matches, i'll be doing so from now, however rearnaked had an idea, if there was one day each week set for either s2/s3 or resistance, that would still make for 3 matches per week, which would have been enough to organise,and on a set day so every one will know there IS a match on set days. However, now we can all have a crack on s3 for the last 2 weeks or so until CA. Which looks the bollocks! just had a chance to view the new maps on CA, they look great. can't wait.

Sat May 05, 2007 1:25 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom 3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: