RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Socom 2

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Socom 2
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Socom 2 Reply with quote
Anyone whos on come on socom 2. a few of us on it tonight
Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
yeah, a few of us... except you, what's wrong jimmy, is it your disk or your PS2, or your connection?

Good luck getting on, I'm taking a break for a bit at the minute, but I expect an M16 firefight from you at some stage at least...
Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:13 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Well we did have a firefight, and i did get the m16 going near the end. It does take awhile though.

Highlight of the night, getting shot in the back my mindspin, turning and killing him, he calls me of all people a sponge Surprised lol and then says im crap and wing defends me and he then says wing is crap.

Turns out im also a sprayer and he "never misses" ("his aim > mine"), next map desert glory i take hostages into open at hotel he trys to kill me (remember his aim is better) and i decide time to fire back, result his death after 3 bullets at long range.
The very next round me v him he runs into hostage building and kills me (wp) oh yeah and 2 hostages we win. He never misses.

Now it was incredible how cocky he was and im just wondering eddie is he always like this?? I hate overly cocky people, im the greatest etc. that been said i think he was a bit pissed off at being on the lossing side, that and the fact that i sprayed and sponged my way to the 4 mvps in a row in the last 4 maps and he didnt do anything special but abort 4 times during the night.

I now remember what the bad bits of socom 2 where. You spray, you sponge, your shit im better etc thank christ we moved on to socom 3 where its more of a level playing feild and you need teamwork to do well.

Dont get me wrong he is a good player but hes nothing special (eddie)

socom 3 stops people getting too big a head cause no matter how good you are you cant kill 16 people, i did get 10 once though Smile i still lost the round Sad. And most of the big headed people who moved from socom2 arent that good anymore especially mega which is great cause hes the cockiest fuck of the lot.
Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:15 am View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
REARnakedJIM wrote:
Well we did have a firefight, and i did get the m16 going near the end. It does take awhile though.

Highlight of the night, getting shot in the back my mindspin, turning and killing him, he calls me of all people a sponge Surprised lol and then says im crap and wing defends me and he then says wing is crap.

Turns out im also a sprayer and he "never misses" ("his aim > mine"), next map desert glory i take hostages into open at hotel he trys to kill me (remember his aim is better) and i decide time to fire back, result his death after 3 bullets at long range.
The very next round me v him he runs into hostage building and kills me (wp) oh yeah and 2 hostages we win. He never misses.

Now it was incredible how cocky he was and im just wondering eddie is he always like this?? I hate overly cocky people, im the greatest etc. that been said i think he was a bit pissed off at being on the lossing side, that and the fact that i sprayed and sponged my way to the 4 mvps in a row in the last 4 maps and he didnt do anything special but abort 4 times during the night.

I now remember what the bad bits of socom 2 where. You spray, you sponge, your shit im better etc thank christ we moved on to socom 3 where its more of a level playing feild and you need teamwork to do well.

Dont get me wrong he is a good player but hes nothing special (eddie)

socom 3 stops people getting too big a head cause no matter how good you are you cant kill 16 people, i did get 10 once though Smile i still lost the round Sad. And most of the big headed people who moved from socom2 arent that good anymore especially mega which is great cause hes the cockiest fuck of the lot.

As i said jim on msn man,he got owned.....and plays to piss people off.Wouldnt take any notice to be honest as he likes/and trys to wind people up.

Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Me and wing where pissing ourselves as we kept dossing and winning and it seemed like he was the only one getting wound up, it was good fun though.

i remeber him from back in the day but i think he has played against shit players for too long, and believes hes the best ever.
Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
I thought he was an alright player myself.. but nothing too special to warrant "My aim is better than yours, and I'm the best" kinda shit...

Liked that map of crossroads (the first one, you weren't there jimmy) against all those [IX] cheating pricks... it was 4-0 to them, we pulled out the thumbs and took 6 rounds in a row... completely destroying them....
Fishook was great too (once [IX] left)

All the cheats in the world can't save you from the FBI Razz

He was getting pretty wound up though lol, and during your argument between you him and wing, I could tell in his voice he wanted to just leave Laughing

You should have gotten yourself on Ediie lol Smile
Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:55 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
I thought he was an alright player myself.. but nothing too special to warrant "My aim is better than yours, and I'm the best" kinda shit...

Liked that map of crossroads (the first one, you weren't there jimmy) against all those [IX] cheating pricks... it was 4-0 to them, we pulled out the thumbs and took 6 rounds in a row... completely destroying them....

He was getting pretty wound up though lol, and during your argument between you him and wing, I could tell in his voice he wanted to just leave Laughing

Its just a shame you all pick the one night of all nights (FFS FRIDAY),and i play socom2,resistance,socom3 and fight night online during the week............yes its nuts but i do manage to get them all in.... Wink

@Jim,yes man he has played against shit players for a long time,when i come online on socom2
i get the same bullshit ....ie your a sponge,u lag and the rest .......just makes me even more happy when people try to put othere players down cause they think they are great,o jim get this.....
he changed his broadband from eircom to ntl as he thought he could sponge more now that is just sad as fuck.

Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
Kain wrote:

Its just a shame you all pick the one night of all nights (FFS FRIDAY),and i play socom2,resistance,socom3 and fight night online during the week............yes its nuts but i do manage to get them all in.... Wink

@Jim,yes man he has played against shit players for a long time,when i come online on socom2
i get the same bullshit ....ie your a sponge,u lag and the rest .......just makes me even more happy when people try to put othere players down cause they think they are great,o jim get this.....
he changed his broadband from eircom to ntl as he thought he could sponge more now that is just sad as fuck.

Eddie, you want to know what's sad...

He said I sponged, then asked me what my connection was so he could change to it LMAO!

Don't suppose anyone's up for some socom 2 now? I just finished tidying my room for an estate agent house valuer (think that's the right way of saying it) and want somehting to do...

Nice tidy room... but it took me three hours lol

Anyway, someone get on Socom 2
Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:25 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:
Kain wrote:

Eddie, you want to know what's sad...

He said I sponged, then asked me what my connection was so he could change to it LMAO!

Don't suppose anyone's up for some socom 2 now? I just finished tidying my room for an estate agent house valuer (think that's the right way of saying it) and want somehting to do...

Nice tidy room... but it took me three hours lol

Anyway, someone get on Socom 2

Dont let him get to ye,if anyone really wants to piss him off or wind him up just say eddie said your shit................he goes nuts ...lmao anyway kain,i am online/resistance.

Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Cool Eddie, me and Jim were just on socom 2 there, and in one room we had atleast three cheaters...

One of the cheaters on their team's reasoning for glitching into a wall was that someone on the other team were cheating

Right Eddie, if you're still online, I'm connecting my Ps3 up now
Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:10 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
Cool Eddie, me and Jim were just on socom 2 there, and in one room we had atleast three cheaters...

One of the cheaters on their team's reasoning for glitching into a wall was that someone on the other team were cheating

Right Eddie, if you're still online, I'm connecting my Ps3 up now

House party last night man,didnt really get time to stay online long Crying or Very sad Wink

Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
aye, I saw your MSN thing...

When I finally got the firmware update, and got on to resistance, you were already in a room, and I don't know how to join you...

I joined Fez into a room a while ago... but I have no idea how I did it lol
Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:04 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
aye, I saw your MSN thing...

When I finally got the firmware update, and got on to resistance, you were already in a room, and I don't know how to join you...

I joined Fez into a room a while ago... but I have no idea how I did it lol

Codes Wink

Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Love the fact Sky on CG is trying to say he cheats when really he wouldnt have a clue on how
to cheat even he wanted...........what a prat this lad is Rolling Eyes

See link>>>>>http://www.consolegaming.eu/forum/showthread.php?t=9383&page=3

Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: