RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
OMFG!!!

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
OMFG!!!
Haino
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post OMFG!!! Reply with quote
He was my hero when I was younger and after chatting for a bit im actually playing football with him tomorrow with my works 5 a side team. Hes usin our facilities while hes here for two weeks filming just up the road. And yeah hes still funny as fuck.

Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:30 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Haino
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Yay herbs has brightened for me

Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:45 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
The man was a god
Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
who are these ppl n wat r u lot goin on b8 lol

confused .... com
Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:24 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Spud, Spud, Spud, Spud, Spud........

One of the guys in the pic is the person posting it, the other is a rather famous footballer.......

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:43 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Haino
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
HA HA he was booked in for a massage on monday and the girl doing it had no clue who he was even after i tried explaining, blondes really are thick.
im working 10-4 (put 1 hours leave in) then playing 5 a side with him I cant fucking wait

Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:56 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Haino wrote:
HA HA he was booked in for a massage on monday and the girl doing it had no clue who he was even after i tried explaining, blondes really are thick.
im working 10-4 (put 1 hours leave in) then playing 5 a side with him I cant fucking wait

Lucky man,he is legend Wink and spud how can you not have a clue to who he is ffs BIG LMAO Laughing

Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Spud, Spud, Spud, Spud, Spud........

One of the guys in the pic is the person posting it, the other is a rather famous footballer.......

Haino, Who's the guy on the left? Rolling Eyes Wink

Nice one to see you got the picture brightened up

What is your job haino anyway?

Also, poor spuddy doesn't deserve all this abuse... it's easy enough to confuse or forget players from time to time... fuck, ask me anything about football, and I'll have nothing to say...
Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:14 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Haino
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Im a Recreation assistant/duty manager.
involves lifeguarding the pool (the main part of the job) plus manning and setting up various dryside activities. we have a hell of a lot of facilities the running track we have behind the center was colin jacksons home track too.

Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:18 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Do a reconstruction of the Scotland Euro 96 goal and the celebration, class. Ask him to show you how he made that tackle in the 91 cup Final.

Met Besty once, good laugh, as is Paddy Crerrand, we had a big pish up with him in the States on one tour.

Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:20 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
well i am sorry guys dnt i wud have a clue who he was even if u told me his name i dnt watch or care b8 football lol :d
Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Haino
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
he ha one of my mates wants me to get his step daughters number lol.
we lost the football 12-11 and didnt help with the 3 pens I gave away got a bit excited in the tackle and he kept pinching my bum.
he said before he goes hes gonna let all the staff have as many photos and autographs as they want.
hes here getting used to the locations and getting his fitness levels up, then hes bak in as couple of months to start shooting the film.

I asked him who the best player he played with oragainst was he said Alan Shearer because of his workrate and Steven Gerrard when he was younger and cos he was showing him up he elbowed him and gave him a black eye
good old gazza

Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:05 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: