RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Hall of Shame

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Hall of Shame

Should there be a MuT Hall of Shame?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Hall of Shame Reply with quote
I was looking through the RnB site and wandered into the Hall of Shame page, and noticed that it hasn't been updated in quite a while (since there;s only one Socom 3 guy - Masta M who is quite rightly a cock)

I was wondering, what do you guys think about the creation of a Mutineers Hall of shame, so that we can keep up to date with all the cocks we have played and who not to accept matches from, and also, to provide information on other clans to friendly clans...

Possible constraints would be time, but in the time it takes to submit a GB ticket, a short sentence could be written about the clan...

this way we can see who's laggers/glitchers etc, and know what to expect if we do play them again.... rather than going into a second match and simply knowing that they're "dodgey"...

Just an idea...
Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:48 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: Hall of Shame Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
I was looking through the RnB site and wandered into the Hall of Shame page, and noticed that it hasn't been updated in quite a while (since there;s only one Socom 3 guy - Masta M who is quite rightly a cock)

I was wondering, what do you guys think about the creation of a Mutineers Hall of shame, so that we can keep up to date with all the cocks we have played and who not to accept matches from, and also, to provide information on other clans to friendly clans...

Possible constraints would be time, but in the time it takes to submit a GB ticket, a short sentence could be written about the clan...

this way we can see who's laggers/glitchers etc, and know what to expect if we do play them again.... rather than going into a second match and simply knowing that they're "dodgey"...

Just an idea...

Good idea kain Cool
Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
snuffbunny

Post Reply with quote
ha ha ha, masta m

if any of you guys were in the room when me and stiff f***ed him and his mate over in the MuT room, i just had him in one of the rooms i was in today. wouldn't shut his mout... problem is... I HAD NO COMMS!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok, now i'm done...

Cool

Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
yah, that was a funky as fuck room, you's owned him and his mate, then turned on each other, and anytime you didn't get each other, I got yous Very Happy

unless this is a different room and a different cock I'm thinking about... All I remember is some MK.48 ownage by you guys, then you turned on each other UT
Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:44 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
snuffbunny

Post Reply with quote
yeah. that's the one. on devil's road... all we got from barky was... 'what the fuck....?' neil was sitting next to me playing, and the grin onh his face was priceless. we just want to get that racist bastard. he's another dick head, that australian/new zealand fuckwit.

Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Re: Hall of Shame Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
Kain wrote:

Just an idea...

Good idea kain Cool

****************************COCKS***********************************

Eddie, you really are gay (refer to my post on the PS3 names). What's all this arse kissing that's going on here. 'GREAT IDEA KAIN', CUNT. How can it be a great idea if it was someone else's. Do you do that with everything Kain?

Kain - 'Ma, I went to my friends caravan for dinner and they all sleep in seperate beds, I think we should do that as well'
Ma - 'Baaaaa, it's a good idea my son, but then myself and your pa (who's also your brother) would never get laid. Jimbob, are 'dem 'dere tatoes done yet, the cabbage is getting soggy'
Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:03 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
I wasn't trying to take all the glory for the idea... I was simply suggesting something...

Red... just cus you, you mum, your dad, and your 12 cousins all sleep together... doesn't meen we all do... what's normal for you might not be normal for the rest of us... so stop comparing us to your life story... Smile
Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:19 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
whatmot

Post Reply with quote
well guys, if you keep it up to date thens its a gd idea. i could give you a list of people/clans to avoid
Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:38 am View user's profile Send private message
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Cool... and judging our recent match against him 'l REAPER l' can be the first new entrant Smile
Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:16 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
whatmot

Post Reply with quote
can the hall of shame be for anyone, by that i mean, if someone always sponges/laggs ALOT, would that count?
Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
You starting somehting whatmot...? Rolling Eyes Razz

Yeah it should just be for anyone who we all think is a cock or whatever... Smile
Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:50 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
whatmot

Post Reply with quote
lol, you can add me if you want, i sponge alot (sometimes) Very Happy Wink
Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
nah, I was talking about myself... cus I know I'm the first person either Red or Barky would add, lol

I don't think the idea's gonna be done though... I for one am not motivated enough to do it Laughing
Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:05 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Vulcan-God

Post Reply with quote
Whatmot you dont sponge, you soak it up like a $20 dollar hooker lol

[TWM] Mr Razor Rich!!!!
Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: