RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
K~J vs RnB
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports View previous topic
View next topic
K~J vs RnB
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post K~J vs RnB Reply with quote
Double Blackwoods... RnB's best map coincidentally.

Its a bloody pity that they lost so comprehensively then, isn't it? Me and Kain were tertors first, we both had STG's and raped red and Barky 6 rounds out of 7.

Then we were SEAL. Apart from one superb mine kill in the first round when Kain went boom (I told him to stay out of the bushes!) RnB were really quite shit. I got me an F90 quite quickly and proceeded to win the vast majority of firefights I became embroiled in from that time on. I never use the F90, but I can still ruin red and barky with it because they are incredibly shit at this game. 6-3 or some shit like that.

WP K~J, UL RL, LMAO B because you are crap.
Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:03 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: K~J vs RnB Reply with quote
Simple_Jim wrote:

Its a bloody pity that they lost so comprehensively then, isn't it? Me and Kain were tertors first, we both had STG's and raped red and Barky 6 rounds out of 7.

Then we were SEAL. Apart from one superb mine kill in the first round when Kain went boom (I told him to stay out of the bushes!) RnB were really quite shit. I got me an F90 quite quickly and proceeded to win the vast majority of firefights I became embroiled in from that time on. I never use the F90, but I can still ruin red and barky with it because they are incredibly shit at this game. 6-3 or some shit like that.

Think its best to change your doubles name to (SW)Screen watchers. Laughing Joke Very Happy
And jim,you use the F90 when not in rooms with Red or Barky Wink ....... you love that f90
really lmao UT

Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Unlucky RnB, dunno what's up with the report, probably annoyed at your one on the clan match last night (well, two nights ago looking at the time now)

Eddie, we still have to play you don't we? shit one... but please, stay off MSN next time Razz Rolling Eyes
Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:24 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Simple_Jim wrote:

LMAO....... Some fighting spirit, well done Jim.... Twisted Evil

However, you are the forum mod for RnB League, please do your job and make sure that the titles are consistant, in fact its your posts that fck up the titles, get a grip m8.....

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:23 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
Unlucky RnB, dunno what's up with the report, probably annoyed at your one on the clan match last night (well, two nights ago looking at the time now)

Eddie, we still have to play you don't we? shit one... but please, stay off MSN next time Razz Rolling Eyes

We dont use msn Wink ,might ask raty over to dub and we set up the 2 PS2s and
2 TVs Razz when are the new coms going to be in use?

Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
1 Question- what is a tertor- is is a southern irish delicacy or a screenwatchin spongin fuck-can anyone help cos I`ve lost my pikey slang translator
Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
1 Question- what is a tertor- is is a southern irish delicacy or a screenwatchin spongin fuck-can anyone help cos I`ve lost my pikey slang translator

You can use mine,its in the post on the way to you Wink

Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Simple_Jim wrote:

The anger in that post jim made me cry a little. woooosaaaaa.
Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:30 am View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

REARnakedJIM wrote:
Simple_Jim wrote:

The anger in that post jim made me cry a little. woooosaaaaa.

And lo Jamie Wink

Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:51 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
when are the new coms going to be in use?

Never, I bought new ones... and I can use them on PS3 games.. but they just won't work with any Ps2 ones, which... to be frank, sucks fucking donkey balls

lol jamie
Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:24 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Faggots, grow some balls lads. In the lobby it was 'Ooh well played RnB', 'Some good fire fights RnB', unlucky on the split decision etc etc. A day or so later behind your p.c. screen in your shed that's actually your house you start typing other shit.

Suck my balls Noobs, if you were so confident before the game why did you pick Devils Road night as a decider (which you still sniped in even when we said we'd play for fun).

Once an airline starts operating within 300 miles of your shed maybe you can fly over to Camp Scheveningen and see how RnB usually play (after 7 hours in the pub), alternatively catch the ferry like every other pikey does and we'll see you in a few months.

Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:38 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Yeehaa red you tell jim how it is.
Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Red Legend wrote:
Faggots, grow some balls lads. In the lobby it was 'Ooh well played RnB', 'Some good fire fights RnB', unlucky on the split decision etc etc. A day or so later behind your p.c. screen in your shed that's actually your house you start typing other shit.

Suck my balls Noobs, if you were so confident before the game why did you pick Devils Road night as a decider (which you still sniped in even when we said we'd play for fun).

Once an airline starts operating within 300 miles of your shed maybe you can fly over to Camp Scheveningen and see how RnB usually play (after 7 hours in the pub), alternatively catch the ferry like every other pikey does and we'll see you in a few months.

This FAG will drink his own words if we ever meet. Wink UT Wink UT

Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
lad(s) red? that's plural...

I'll give you the benfit of the doubt, since you are, and at the time of writing probably were, pissed out of your mind...

Red, you could have sniped too... I mean you probably would have hit barky, but you still had that option yourself...
Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:21 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Red man the reason I wrote shit on here was because Barky blamed me for losing a clan match. I have single handedly lost clan matches before but I didn't lose this one so I was pissed off.

And neither of us said anything about the split decision... we didn't say well played either which was quite rude since there were some decent kills. So no that wasn't going behind your back, not even in the ultraviolator sense. We weren't supremely confident either- when I was saying "hurry up so we can go rape RnB" I wouldn't have bet my house, my horse or even 5p on me and kain actually winning as it was Blackwoods. Kain sniped on devils road yeah, but we let you have SEALs which is the better side on that map. It was Night too so it wouldn't have been a gay M82 blasting battle. If you had said no sniper rifles Kain would not have used one, if you had said no grenades I would not have thrown them.

P.S Fix the title yourself Barky, you anal retentive black man in disguise.
Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:04 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: