Well.......what do you think of it online/offline

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Resistance View previous topic
View next topic
Well.......what do you think of it online/offline
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Well.......what do you think of it online/offline Reply with quote
As above,think its ok online and offline.Will be good crack when we get clan matches and so on.
And i have coms thanks to scott last night.....cheers m8 Wink

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
What was your problem Eddie, you could probably explain it to Phantom, if he hasn't fixed his yet...
Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:53 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
What was your problem Eddie, you could probably explain it to Phantom, if he hasn't fixed his yet...

Easy,buy a bluetooth headset.
Sorted my proplems and this is the one i got kain.But i could hear him last night?but he
wasnt talking that much.............his headset on the ps3 might be fucked?

http://www.carphonewarehouse.ie/shop/motorola_h500_black.441.6.10139.acc.html

Then if he is stuck on how to install it or make sure it works there is threads on CG that can
help him.The socom headsets seem to be wank and this headset is very clear and is easy
to talk to otheres.

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:44 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post and now back to the thread Reply with quote
Offline - A good one player game, long compared to most. Completing it gets you the Nathan Hale online Medal. Its a shame the Co-Op mode is offline, would have been a much better laugh as online co-op.

Online - A good craic, ok it doesn't have the tactics and camping of Socom but as far as a FPS Respawn goes it is very good. The support is much better than other online titles too, imagine Socom having two patches within the first week of release?? one of which gave you new modes to play. We also know that a map pack comes out in May. The Party mode is a great bonus, being able to all meet up and then go on a full team rape and pillage outing....... oh and of course WHISKEY!!!!!

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:01 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Online its a bit of a dissappointment to me... the sniper rifle is sometimes ridiculously easy to use, at others it is impossible, and whoever has more ammo in their magazine wins... if you have 25 rounds in your M5 and the other guy has fifty, even if you hit him with 75% of your bullets he will not die and you will be killed. Basically, trying to fight more than one enemy at a time is like fighting a 552 and then an F90... fucking hard.

Flame thrower is class, Kain neglected to tell me how to extinguish myself so when a guy set me on fire just before I took his head off I stayed on fire, running around on the deck of an aircraft carrier and killing another 2 people before succumbing to the flames... mental.

I haven't worked out how to specifically pick a room to get i the way I want it... I find something just perfect only to find they have reduced lethality and the sniper takes 3 or 4 shots to kill someone

But then again I haven't been in a room loaded with MuTs, so I can't judge the game... i mean, S3 without the muts? Bloody shit. So resistance+MuTs=MVP for me (certain) and good game (maybe)
Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:47 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Resistance All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: