RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
so so sorry irish chums
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
so so sorry irish chums

do u think it sud oc been a try
yes
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
no
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post so so sorry irish chums Reply with quote
Wat a great game u lot had to day to the italains.... fuckin loved the game was wicked to watch sum fast ppl run unlike ur connections ur irsh hamster laggers lol..,...

even those u won agaist italy

u where on the edge ov ur seats wen it came down to the last 20 secs in the france vs scotland
game.... i cudnt believe how much tenstion there was in the air wen they where on the try line goin for it n wen they planted that ball over the try line i cudnt belive it lol

even the irsih ref cudnt believe it lol n wen he said yh i think they got the try n it had to cum down to the camera i was pissin my slf wen they said yh its a try lol..... as usal the irsh neva cum first lol sorry to say lads hehe.

well i feel sorry for the ref n his familly cus i bet they guna get sum trouble now lol well ims sure he will have 24 hr police help lol

ne ways guys unlucky it was a good game n happy paddys days guys love u all lol hehehe SPUDY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
the entire point of the tournament is to give the cetic nations a chance to legally kick the fuck out of the english once a year and if i remember correctly we gave the english a record kicking this year even with your glorious hero johnny in the side so the tournament was actually a resounding sucess for us lol
Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
and we havent even mentioned the cricket yet lol- are you english ever any good at games youve invented lol
Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
dope there is no point askin me if the english are at ne sport as im shit at sport but im sure there 1 good fing the english are good at are

HAVIN A GOOD CONNECTION N NOT HAVIN GUINNIE PIGS AS THERE POWER MODEM LOL HEHE
only jokin u no u all love me really..

n dope av u left the clan or did u jst have a strop n leave the clan war or r u gone for gd cus if u r ill miss ya heheheh mwah luv u dopie motehr fucker....

n b4 u say it ur nt my mother fuker as me mam is gay hehe
Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
I think it's worth noting that there is absolutely no mention of the Rugby (or cricket for that matter) in the "Red corner"... I think Red should be fired and Anto should be instated in his place, to provide fair coverage of Celtic naitons victories, and perhaps the odd time something about the English to keep them happy....
Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:11 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
With regards to the Rugby, who's the current World Champions, kick our arse in the poxy 6 nations all you want.

Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:20 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Kain, I can not believe you are going to pretend that you lot can play cricket....yes a fantastic result in the one game but lets get a little perspective on things. Next you will think that your lot are good at football too....Did you know that the Republic are ranked below N.Ireland by Fifa......

It is the "Red Corner" as Red writes the posts. It could have been the "Red, White and Blue Corner" or "St George's Corner" but it most certainly isnt the "Corner of the Caravan Park" or "Clover Corner"
Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
We may not be great at cricket, but we're still better than the English Laughing

The true legends of Rugby have to be the Scottish, lets face it, being big and burly is one of their most famed accomplishments

Clover Corner sounds better (alliteration) Red corner's not too bad, but Red-White-and-Blue corner is just plain retarded... why name it after the French flag? Wink Laughing
Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:51 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Love it, win 1 match in the world cup EVER and now they are a better Cricket team than England who have reached 2 Semis and 3 Finals in the 8 Cricket World Cups that have been held....In all fairness England are not at this moment in time very good at all but fck me you really are having a laugh if you think Ireland are better....
Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
relax dude, it's a joke... I hate cricket, so I don't know nor care who's better at it

Clover Corner still stands... Laughing
Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:55 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Why would we write about something you spread on bread...
Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
and we havent even mentioned the cricket yet lol- are you english ever any good at games youve invented lol

I will only post one thing,THIS GUY TALKS THE TRUTH............... Wink Cool

Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
tut tut eddie u cant go round copyn n pasten shit lol jst cus u cant cum up wid ur own commment dosent mean u have to steal dear ow dear lol
Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:34 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Friday Reply with quote
Fri 30 Mar
14:30 GMT Group Super Eights
Ireland v England
Guyana National Stadium

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:17 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
silentspud wrote:
tut tut eddie u cant go round copyn n pasten shit lol jst cus u cant cum up wid ur own commment dosent mean u have to steal dear ow dear lol

Check where it says i love to spam,and i couldnt be arsed lmao Laughing

Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: