RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
UTF vs K~J UTF Home

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports View previous topic
View next topic
UTF vs K~J UTF Home
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post UTF vs K~J UTF Home Reply with quote
Double Citadel night... Their pick first, they predictably went terrorist. In an utterly bizarre game the SEALs, that being me and kain, won by quite a big margin in the end. A few draws and one win was all the respite UTF were given.

It was a better game when UTF went SEAL. The HK5 and MK 48 were teh pick of the day and went down well- until Jim picked up a HK7 and got killed because the fucking eejit forgot just how small the magazine is on that gun. A speedy and terrible death followed. This was a close game, with the majority of the fighting going on up on the roof. Kain was a man about town with the M82... tough bastard to kill. It ended 6-5, and for more than a moment K~J were thinking "shit... whats the third map?" but we pulled it together. If only spuddy could take the pressure for that long, we could have had a long and steamy foursome on that dreary night of november.
Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:08 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Jim.....You are the Forum Mod....Atleast keep the title of your post in line with all the rest....If you are having difficulty in seeing what all the rest look like maybe Kain can help you....

So please go edit your post....
Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Unleash The Fury vs Kain and Jimble

Map 1 : Citadel (Night) : UTF terrorist

In an utterly bizarre game the SEALs, that being me and kain, won by quite a big margin in the end. A few draws and one win was all the respite UTF were given.

Map 2 : Citadel (Night) : K~J Terrorist Terror

The HK5 and MK 48 were teh pick of the day and went down well- until Jim picked up a HK7 and got killed because the fucking eejit forgot just how small the magazine is on that gun. A speedy and terrible death followed. This was a close game, with the majority of the fighting going on up on the roof. Kain was kicking ass with the M82... tough bastard to kill. It ended 6-5, and for more than a moment K~J were thinking "shit... whats the third map?" but we pulled it together.

Personally, I don't remember the map scores, but Jim should know them, or Snuff... or Stiff...

I wonder can you see my edit... Rolling Eyes

Kain For the Mod?

Anyways, good game UTF, nicely played, but I wasn't too fond of the maps... hope you guys do well in the rest of the tournament Smile
Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:16 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: