RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
utf v cnk - Nov 24th 2006

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports View previous topic
View next topic
utf v cnk - Nov 24th 2006
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post utf v cnk - Nov 24th 2006 Reply with quote
1st map crucible
utf 1 cnk 6
snuff/stiff began by immediately campin in the seal spawn , a tactic which allowed them to win the first round- unfortunately they had tipped their hand too soon as cnk quickly formulated the mother of all counter tactics- charge and rape. This simple but effective plan ensured that no matter what utf did a machine gun was not far from being shoved up their asses and the clip emptied. A convincing win for cnk

2nd map cruicible
utf 2 cnk 6
After being well spanked while campin utf grew a collective set of balls and came out to play on the 2nd map- a few more draws this time but the ass-rapin continued-it was like the day in prison when the new convicts arrive in the showers for the first time, blood and shit everywhere.lol

A great first outing for cnk who surprised even themselves with a stunning display of teamwork and tactics( or maybe utf were just shit-who knows??).
Cheers for the game utf Very Happy
Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
We written match report very funny. UT
Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Re: utf v cnk - Nov 24 2006 Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
A great first outing for cnk who surprised even themselves with a stunning display of teamwork and tactics

With the way ultra has been playing recently I'd say they didn't have a chance even if they had played their hearts out
Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:15 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
snuffbunny

Post Reply with quote
it was good, and you're right dope, we tipped our hand too quickly.

HOWEVER....

ultra and yourself took a little too much lead, but hey - and i quote barky - 'that's socom for you

all in all, a good game, terrible map choice for our playing style. Confused

Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:43 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Sorry snuff but this has to be said- you are one of socoms special (as in olympics) players. you sit in a corner tryin to high scope people and when that doesnt work you then generally charge with one of the most inaccurate guns in the game for shootin while runnin( thats what the compact assault rifles are for). Given that during that match i shot u in the back at least 4 times while you were tryin to sneak up on ultra I find your after game whinging to be nothing more than sour grapes- in fact it was mentioned prior to the game that if we won we would have to listen to this sort of nonsense so its not a surprise to find you moaning but try to remember this is a friendly tournament between friends - its hardly ultras fault you cant aim for shit-have no concept of fluid tactics and just generally suck balls all round.
you camped like bitches- we slapped you like bitches- end of story
see you for the now much anticipated rematch at our home lol
Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
snuffbunny

Post Reply with quote
not trying to cause problems mate. just chill out.

Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: