Ridge Racer 7
Sonic The Hedgehog
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
Tony Hawks Project 8
Virtua Fighter 5
Virtua Tennis 3
World Snooker Championship 2007
Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
nicely done Barky

I dunno, but looking at that list there doesn't seem to be that many "Great" release games... though, I knew it woud be a while before the good stuff arrives...
Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:22 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Motorstorm is good and the EU and US versions will be online (12 Players)
Formula 1, whilst not a great leap forward as far as graphics etc has full online support for 22 cars, so thats a full grand prix.
Resistance is a good game regardless of the fact it is first person.
Vegas Six has got amazing reviews on the 360.
Fatal Inertia is like a Wipeout type game so could be good.

You can also download Gran Turismo HD Concept from the PS Online store direct to your PS3.

So dont knock it yet, FEAR and GRAW 2 are on there way as is a Resi title and no doubt a Socom will come about eventually.
Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Which game are MuT moving on to? some of us will be impossibly skint after just buying the console, we can't afford to arse about and buy every game under the sun so what are we all going to buy?
Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:59 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I would say more than likely it will be Resistance and Vegas from the Launch titles.

GRAW 2 would be another strong candidate from the later releases. GRAW was 3rd person (well sort off) and also had a last man standing mode that is basically 1 Life only. Another of the soon to be released that is up for selection is Killzone 2.

Anyway, we will have to see but I think Resistance will be the first.
Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
I played GRAW on the PS2, it was terrible... and the multiplayer online was... to be honest I think they actually didn't make a new online mode for the PS2 because it was like going back in time to the original Ghost Recon (very poor graphics and by todays standards terrible gameplay)

And Barky man, don't try and spread MuT over too many games... you and red can fire away with your doubles but branching out over too many games means you never have enough people online, and skil levels plummets... how do you think I got to be reasonably good at S3? Nothing fucking else to play Crying or Very sad
Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:42 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
We need to find the game that we stick to as a single clan, problem is we might not find that for a while which is why I was talking about other candidates.

As for spreading too thin, in general MuT will maybe play one or two games (like previously with Socom and Battlefield) and the remainder of the Clans are smaller RnB Clans like Squads etc.....

Anyway, first off we have to see how quickly people get on to the new machine and what games they get and what demand there is for more games to be played. Also, rosters do not have to be the same across all games so maybe some games will be played by people not even playing in others.

This will also be seen in the fact that a MuT 360 clan will be active if we have enough members, this will start with GOW. (we currently have 4 signed up for that clan although we have not played any games it was more to see if we could generate a clan within MuT on the 360). Talking of which, I thought you had a 360 member for us Jim? Dope & Spud what about your Bros, they play?
Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:04 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
We need to find the game that we stick to as a single clan, problem is we might not find that for a while which is why I was talking about other candidates.

As for spreading too thin, in general MuT will maybe play one or two games (like previously with Socom and Battlefield) and the remainder of the Clans are smaller RnB Clans like Squads etc.....

Anyway, first off we have to see how quickly people get on to the new machine and what games they get and what demand there is for more games to be played. Also, rosters do not have to be the same across all games so maybe some games will be played by people not even playing in others.

This will also be seen in the fact that a MuT 360 clan will be active if we have enough members, this will start with GOW. (we currently have 4 signed up for that clan although we have not played any games it was more to see if we could generate a clan within MuT on the 360). Talking of which, I thought you had a 360 member for us Jim? Dope & Spud what about your Bros, they play?

This sounds good barky,but thing is tho can you see mut runing in 2 online games when the ps3 comes outs?Not been smart just wondering as to which way this would work..........mind you it could work as the best way to sort it would be one week we play one game/online and the next we
play a diff one.Just a thought................................................ Wink

Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
more than one game would be fine if it were only for squads... but more than one sonsole... I either don't see it happening, or it will ruin the clan in my opinion... there wont be enough time... and it would seem only yourself and red can ultimately afford both consoles...
Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:06 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
more than one game would be fine if it were only for squads... but more than one sonsole... I either don't see it happening, or it will ruin the clan in my opinion... there wont be enough time... and it would seem only yourself and red can ultimately afford both consoles...

What are you talking about more than 1 console????? PS3 EU, plays PS2 EU games = 1 Console.... The MuT 360 clan was for people that have it, did not ask anyone to go out and buy it, so Jim, Ghetto, Yuck, Fuzz, the Dingles etc already have one....If people of the clan want to play more than one game then that to me is fine, we havea full calendar system so this is easy to manage and as ever we will have a primary game. Think everyone is worrying too much about what happens next, why dont we wait and see as in my opinion there currently is not a game to Rival Socom out for the PS3, that may change with GRAW and Vegas but who knows we might have to wait until Socom 4, atleast this time we wont be 6 months behind the US release as PS3 games are region free.
Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:10 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
yeah, people who already have the 360 will obviously want to play it... and not have it rusting away in a corner... therefore they will have less time for PS3.... not a major issue, but try not to be soo condescending Smile

I Heavily doubt GRAW2 will be anywhere near as good as Socom... especially since GRAW sucked severe balls...I mean really, it has to have been the worst game released on PS2 EVER

[/coņo]
Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:48 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:

Sticking with the ps3 when i get it,hate the shitbox 360 Laughing
If we do end up playing clan matches for 2 online games we are going to
be busy ................................. Rolling Eyes

Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Aye, it seems you'll have no problem playing them during the day, you seem really busy!!!

I am not buying the shitbox either, I don't have time for more than 2 consoles anyway, what with all the drinking, gambling, occasional substance abuse at camp scheveningen and the Doris, I can't see anything taking over from Socom on the PS2 until they release it on the PS3, so it may be wise to hang on to your PS2's if possible (unless the afore mentioned fix for backwardas compatibilty is out and working).

Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:31 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
well, it's 12 days till PS3 now...

or atleast, I hope it is... I haven't pre-ordered one... since that would cost me and extra Ģ50 from my local games place... but I'm hopeing that I'll be able to walk in and snatch one early, since I live in N. Ireland obviously... hopefuly all the other tinkers will be busy "counting" sheep...
Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:30 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
well, it's 12 days till PS3 now...

or atleast, I hope it is... I haven't pre-ordered one... since that would cost me and extra Ģ50 from my local games place... but I'm hopeing that I'll be able to walk in and snatch one early, since I live in N. Ireland obviously... hopefuly all the other tinkers will be busy "counting" sheep...

Good stuff kain Wink ,i did pre book mine just there last week and like you i hope i get it
on the day Crying or Very sad will have to wait and see Question

Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: