Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom 3 View previous topic
View next topic
Socom 3 / Socom CA Clan
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Socom 3 / Socom CA Clan Reply with quote
Ok, there have been other topics regarding the state of the clan and the members actually turning up or signing up or ever being on line. We have a lot of slots taken up by players MIA so this is what we are now proposing as soon as we move onto console gaming and for Socom CA.

Socom 3 Online Clan (those on the in game roster) - Members that are no longer active will be removed.
Socom 3 Console Gaming Clan - Those that have signed up for a Console Gaming Account.
Socom CA Online Clan (those on the in game roster) - Only Members that log into the game and are still on the Socom Clan will be given automatic invites this will then follow into the Console Gaming Clan.

Signing up for matches is important, it lets us know that you will be about and saves Red and I a fortune in costs for calls and text messages.

Prep Rooms - These are always Open a minimum of 15 mins before the match, they are not to practice the map they are for discussing strategy and organising the team for the game. It also allows those that have been unable to get to a PC to sign up for the match to show up and anounce they are available.

SO HERE IT IS:-
1) Get a ConsoleGaming account, you will not be in the clan if you dont get one. follow this link to register http://www.consolegaming.eu/forum/register.php?referrerid=150
2) Sign Up for Matches, you may not be picked if you are not registered as available.
3) Ensure that you are online 15 mins prior to any clan match and are in the Prep Room.

RnB
Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
As soon as i get my connection sorted i will be there Laughing

Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Nah eddie you were kicked last week

Ya knowm the gays first, followed by the eejits, followed by inactive players... you were part of the first batch!
Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:20 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
LMAO JIM...... no Eddie will be ok, if we start kicking gays our clan would be fcked, there would only be handful of us left...
Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
I see you types 'us'... shouldn't it be 'them' in your case Scott?
Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:53 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
well barks im already signed up for u m8 lol
but im not getn a ps3 so im stayn on socom 3 n not sure if i can afford CA for a while so wen i do ill join [Mut] like a reall trooper lol.....

well erm BOLLOX
Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Simple_Jim wrote:

Ya knowm the gays first, followed by the eejits, followed by inactive players... you were part of the first batch!

For someone to come online i would say 8/10 times a month that made me lmfao Laughing

Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:53 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
Simple_Jim wrote:

For someone to come online i would say 8/10 times a month that made me lmfao Laughing

admittedly it's still more times that yourself Rolling Eyes

I'll see about getting Combined Assault... but I'm not sure, since I'll be on PS3 whoring oblivion...
Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:49 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
CA will work on your PS3
Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:41 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
The problem is that when we buy the PS3, we will have to sell our hamsters to keep te repo guys out of our caravans, so we can really only afford to play on one system! But I have been saving little bits here and there, I should have enough money for CA
Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:20 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Just for the Irish.......

EU PS3 plays EU PS2 games....Therefor only one system required.......

I hope that is clear.....

If you require any further clarification or insight into understanding English please dont hesitate to ask.
Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Just for the Irish, EU is not the sister games company of EA Sports, it stands for European Union, you know that funny looking flag you all have on your licence*** plates....

I don't blame you guys for jumping in on the EU bandwagon, dealing in Euros is much easier than potatoes and old boots or punts or whatever the fcuk you used to have.

***Jimble/Kain - before you ask what a license plate is, you won't find one on the horse. Either check your old mans tractor, or walk 25 miles to the nearest neighbour and check out their automobile.

Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:58 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
auto-mo-what?!

Apparently the PS3 isn't as backwards compatible as it first seemed to be... firmware will be released at a later date though apparently to allow more games to work with it... this was announced at a press conference with the Sony CEO

well Red, I must admit, it is easier hauling a sack of gold to the bank then it is a sack of the old purdies... but you're talking a three-day trek just to get there... then you have to get back, I mean, what if you need to stop for something to eat... you can't eat the Euro... well, admittedly you can... but poor Billy-Bob had a rough couple of weeks afterwards.......
Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:43 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
We do not have the EU flag on our wheelboxes. Neither do the English. Only the Dutch are fucking retarded enough to forget which continent they are on. You would think they would have learned by now with the amount of times they have been invaded by their European neighbours but... slow country for slow people.

I know all about backwards compatibility but there is no point getting excited about previous generation games I can't afford to buy.

Therefore is spelt with 3 E's Scott.
Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:06 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:
Simple_Jim wrote:

admittedly it's still more times that yourself Rolling Eyes

I'll see about getting Combined Assault... but I'm not sure, since I'll be on PS3 whoring oblivion...

I really could not be arsed to check so many clan matches i have played but i can say
that i have properly played more ,but who cares.And yes i will be on ca but i will be playing my new ps3 alot more to be honest UT

Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:47 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom 3 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: