Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 View previous topic
View next topic
Who will be getting one?
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
I have been killed by P90's many a times... now that, I don't mind on Harvestor. Killing Fields, Storm Front, Devils Road, Crucible, Blackwoods... kill me all you want and I won't care... but on Fault, Citadel and the other little incy wincy maps, that the designers had Eddie's cock in mind when they made them, it is bloody annoying... why is that?

First and foremost, the P90 is very lightweight... it is an SMG and so shouldn't weigh a ton, but in a game where the M4 weighs more than the M16A2, which it is a carbine (smaller, lighter version) I would far prefer that it weighed at least 40% more

50 round magazine... you say that if I was a decent shot I could have him dead before he could use the extra 20 rounds, but just look at that fire rate... its immense, like Kain's ego, and those 50 bullets will all be out of that weapon in the time it takes me to fire my 30... 66% more bullets people

And it is always silenced... always always always... Barky, had you ever heard the sound of an unsilenced F90 before I raped you and Red with a gun I hijacked from you? I'll bet you hadn't

Dope mentioned its range... now I will admit that it isn't very big... again, its an SMG... but have you seen the effective ranges on the other 3 SMG's? all much shorter... a silenced F90 has the same range as an unsilenced HK7

Back to reason here... its a game, they are closed quarters maps, people will use SMG's... thats life... but why in the sweet blue fuck can you boys not just take an Uzi instead? Just try it once... if you don't fall in love, you may go back to your supergun... until then don't say a blood word when I show you no respect for undeservedly high scores
Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:03 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Jim, why all that bla bla waffle, you should've just typed 'I am a GAY'
Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:18 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Red Legend wrote:
Jim, why all that bla bla waffle, you should've just typed 'I am a GAY'

lol Cool
Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
he did-thats how u say it in pikey
Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:59 am View user's profile Send private message
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
When does Bark get his replacement? and when he finally does, if he can tear himself away from it when it finally arrives, how does High-Def Playstation work out?

what's resistance like, and how does the new controller shape up? (and, what are it's uses in a FPS?)

UT
Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:10 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I've had resistance since Sunday (as well as Ridge Racer 7) but have had other things to do (drink, smoke) so I haven't quite found the time to have a gaming session on it yet,. tonight could be the night. HDi is awesome for games, and even standard DVD's (not HD or Blu Ray) look awesome played through the PS3. I also managed to plug in a 120 Gb portable USB disk and played my MP3's though the surround sound (PS3 also supports 5.1 DTS sound output, sweeeeeet). and to make it even better you can use your PSP (for those of you that have 1....or several) as a wireless control. It also recognises my iPod, but you cannot play off it yet, although I am sure some little nip will soon have some freeware out that will probably screw up the PS3 OS.

The only dilemma now is where I will put my UK PS3 once it's launched (yes, I've had it on pre-order on play.com since October with 5 games etc) and should I get another HDTV or are 2 32" and one 22" tv enough.

The Wii will be set up in Jan sometime, which means my gamecube will need to take a back seat for a while. As for the old Xbox, if anyone wants one they can come and pick up the piece of sheeet, I think I've played it twice since I got it on launch day.
Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:47 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
so red you have had it a while now, how goes it? also i will probably get one.
Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
an std jimmy??????
Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
yes he as a hpv infection in his anus.
Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Right,
Any of you going to get it this friday?Ok red and barky have theres so what othere members will be picking up there one this friday? Cool.
I will on the way home from work,was going to get my friend to pick it up but had a think about it
and no way as he will properly open the box the little shit UT

Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:54 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I will be online on Friday eve from the UK..... I will log on with Resistance but should also have Vegas with me as well.....

Add me on your main PS3 Screen as a Friend.... user = Barky
Then also add me on the ingame Buddy List on Resistance..... user = Barky

I will send you a MuT Invite...... I will also Create a Party for people that are on Resistance on Friday. It is a cool method of playing.....we all go into a little lobby area then I will select for us to play in ranked rooms and we all go in on the same side Smile something you can not do on the 360.
Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:12 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
I will be online on Friday eve from the UK..... I will log on with Resistance but should also have Vegas with me as well.....

Add me on your main PS3 Screen as a Friend.... user = Barky
Then also add me on the ingame Buddy List on Resistance..... user = Barky

I will send you a MuT Invite...... I will also Create a Party for people that are on Resistance on Friday. It is a cool method of playing.....we all go into a little lobby area then I will select for us to play in ranked rooms and we all go in on the same side Smile something you can not do on the 360.

Class,cant wait.Yea man,going to get resistance Cool what othere game i will get yet?i have no idea.
Cool

Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:20 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Class barky, I'll hopefully be online. I'm pre-ordering mine tomorrow lmao, but it says it's a first come first serve basis for the pre-ordered ones, so I'm, still sweet. they also said that only pre-ordered ones will be sold on the day, so I better get it, or I'll jhave to wait a couple of months (good news is Oblivion would be out by then, bad news is I would cry) Crying or Very sad
Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:24 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Get Resistance...its a good online title and we can all have a blast.....

Or wait for a game of your choice and dont get anything and use the machine purely to play Music for 3 months as Red did (even though he had games).
Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: