Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 View previous topic
View next topic
Who will be getting one?
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Who will be getting one? Reply with quote
Right,just want to see which MuT players will be buying the new Ps3 when it comes out?
Was going to put up a poll and thought there would be no point in it.So just post yes or No,
or comments if ya like. Smile
Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
I will have one as soon as possible after the launch... but no time before sadly, so red and barky might actually be able to own some people beforet hte rest of us appear to put them in their place Razz
Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:54 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
I'll more than likely get one when it finally arrives...

Doubt Barky'll be up to much owning on the PS3 when he remembers about his Xbox 360 and Gears of war... that, and you also had to consider his skill (or lack there of... as the case may be)
Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:26 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Kain < than * Reply with quote
Hey, Kain my little pony handler..... lol ..... you will soon be shattered into tiny pieces and soon be owned by The Barkster. UT
Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
yeah, I'm sure I will, then you'll wake up and have a bown of Kornflaken (or whatever that have in merry old sponge land)
Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:08 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post LoL Reply with quote
dude...there are no Horsie games online...sorry you will have to stick to being a dance mat.
Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
aww, that's a shame, I'm sure Jim'll be dissapointed, bue perhaps you could refresh my memory, when was the last time you owned and danced on me, without the help of an F90?

and even when you do have an F90, I still womp your ass as much as you do mine... perhaps more...

anywhoo, I should hopefully get a PS3 when it comes out, and then we'll see on Socom 4 Smile (who know, maybe they'll be smart enough not to put in a 50 round mag SMG)
Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:31 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
aah excellent- the first ever moan bout the f90 on our spanking new forums-remember where you heard it first
Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
snuffbunny

Post Reply with quote
good call... barky is an f90 whore....

all those in favour say aye!? Very Happy

Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Anto, I don't give a shit whether or not you have to use it, but you cannot deny that 50 bullets is too easy... people with an IW have to reload while the F90 can keep on plugging away...

anywhoo, before we all get side-tracked, will Anto and Adam be getting PS3s?
Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:04 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
i shall be aquiring a ps3 as soon as possible!!
on the subject of the f90 the easy way to negate it is to stand far away-the range is piss OR kill the fucker with 1 clip. Most of the peolpe moanin about the 50 bullit clip are people who spay away the first clip they fire and then leave themselves exposed while they reload-they dont realise that you shouldnt fire until your cursor (and only when) the cursor is on your target.
If anyone has such a big problem with the 50 bullet clip just whip out the old mk48 with its 100bullet clip which is not only more accurate when used correctly but much much more powerful.
Every gun has big advantages and disadvantages, snipers are shit up close, assault rifles are good but suffer at really short ranges, compact assault rifles are pish over distance.
the only true ridiculous guns are the gls and the model 18 although in real life its like an uzi-deadly at short range but sprays everywhere- kinda like the game.
there is a weapon to combat every other weapon and a tactic to counteract every other tactic- it just requires on the run thinking-change guns each round to fit ur tactics for that round or for that particular player
Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
oh aye, I deffinatly agrre with you that there are numerous ways to get around an F90... it's just usually you meet Red and Barky head on... lol

what do you guys reckon about the possibilities of ghillie suits that acutally work on PS3, since the graphics will be in such high definition... I think it'll be cool with better graphics and bigger maps and all the improvements that PS3 can offer; but a bit shit, cus with everyone in camoflague, you won't be able to see anyone...
Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:04 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
xx stiffler xx

Post Reply with quote
i'll get a ps3 as soon as i get back to work, a point about weaopns, ie f90, what the game is trying to do is re-create squad combat as closley as they can on a ps2/3 if a weapon has a 50 round capacity then they have tried to keep it as real as possible, an f90 (really known as p90).has these capabilitys. UT i cannot see anyone being happy with a gun that doesn't give you the advantage, close up the f90 does exactly whet it says on the tin, and if you get caught reloading you should have put your 30 rounds on target in the first place! I LOVE THE F90, and will continue using it to the best effect i can. i also love the hk7 which is sadly lacking in ammo. oh and i'll get a ps3 asap,,,,,, i'm sure i said that b4,,,,,,,, I LOVE THE F90.......................ITS THE ONLY THING TO BRING DOPE DOWN!

TAKING THE WHIPS,

XX stiffler XX UT
Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:34 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Ok,so i see all the above are getn the new Ps3. Rolling Eyes
Off topic,the only time i will use the f90 is when someone gets me with it,i will then return the
favour of owning them with it Wink .I have seen Barky use the iw from time to time,i have seen
dope use the f90 from time to time,but use it if you want,makes no difference to me. UT
Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Kain, now why is it the Barkster uses the 90 against you. Think about it, you're a fairly smart cookie even though you've got the connection of a 3 year old rat. Sometimes when I watch Barky up against you and it's like a Bollywood film, you get shot, barky walks away, you get up, sing a song, dance about a bit before he puts in another 100, then you flop around on the floor in convulsions like a rampant salmon, before another 50 takes you out. Oh guess what, all 6 mins used to kill kain, and we get to go all over again.

UT UT UT Mr. Green UT UT UT UT UT UT UT UT
UT UT UT Mr. Green UT UT UT UT UT UT UT UT UT UT UT Mr. Green UT UT UT UT UT UT UT UT UT UT UT Mr. Green UT UT UT UT UT UT UT UT
Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:02 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: