RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Outstanding Games

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Outstanding Games
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Outstanding Games Reply with quote
The Following League Matches Need to be Completed by the 4th.

Desert n Ice v Cheech and Chong
Friends In Real Life v Spoof and Anomace

Chaps please ensure they are.
Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Barky, what happens if we can't play a match by the date required... say for example due to exams UT Evil or Very Mad UT
Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:53 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Exams Reply with quote
Hopefully with just One doubles match a week it should not be an issue but if it is then just let me know, we can have a word with the examining board for you to get you an automatic failure rather than you having to sit and revise for no reason.

If it is for a reason of just not bothering to set the game up or try and get it played then penalties will be enforced such as additional points deducted or Full Clan match bans.
Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
ahh, I see, maybe I'll just disband the doubles and form a rival clan, that'll never ever EVER play a game...
Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:19 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Contact Barky Reply with quote
In truth anyone that has any problems getting their game arranged or needs to potspone a match for a few days then please just contact me.
Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
alright, cool cool, was just wondering, cus we got Mocks starting this week, and then real tests in January...
Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:55 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
snuffbunny

Post Reply with quote
that little thing that kain has is funny....

Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:45 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post More Outstanding Reply with quote
OK The Fixture Grid now clearly shows the games outstanding. We have been unfortunate that RAM pulled out before playing a game and now their replacements YnS have lost Yaksha. So we are hoping that we can find Splinter a partner very soon. If anyone knows of a partner for Splinter (preferably a Socom Doubles one) or any member of MuT that is interested please let us know as soon as possible.

There are however other games outstanding and we know that ZeR are anxious to get their League campaign underway, so to all who have games outstanding please start to get them caught up. The Xmas break is underway (for some) but we would like to make sure that by the start of the New Year everyone has played their 3 games.

Lets hope we can keep the League going, its already busy on the forums with comments and RnB are very interested in making sure it is a success, so lets keep it going, get the games played and make sure we get a partner for Splinter to keep it to 10 teams.
Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:24 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vulcan-God

Post Reply with quote
ok count me in ill help if i can but i can play friday nights and some sats

Yes i can play with splinter
Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Vulcan-God wrote:
ok count me in ill help if i can but i can play friday nights and some sats

Yes i can play with splinter

Ok, I have changed the Team and Vulcan has replaced Yak.....so SnV hopefully you can catch up those games as quickly as possible.
Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: