RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
ZeR vs K~J - Jan 26th 2007
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports View previous topic
View next topic
ZeR vs K~J - Jan 26th 2007
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post ZeR vs K~J - Jan 26th 2007 Reply with quote
Devils Road Day x2, dunno third map.

1st map K~J were terrorists. We took the first two rounds before ZeR got their confidence and from then on it was hard for us to win rounds. During the next 7 rounds they won 3 due to a mix of a sniper covering a charger... but K~J kept with the sniper rifles and won 3 rounds, with a draw in there somewhere...

2nd time around we were SEALs... biased map, it was very easy... Kain with sniper rifle covered Jim charging with IW and grenades... ZeR had no chance, 6-1

Poor sportsmanship from ZeR... Black left at 3-1 leaving Symon alone to get grenaded or shot a further three times. Black's excuse was that we were sponging basically... if he was referring to sniper frifles then he deserved to lose... everyone who knows the game knows that even 1 shot sniper rifles do not cleanly kill in 1 shot over ranges like devils road day unless the hit is definately in the head. Both teams experienced this time and again... K~J simply won most times as we had 2 snipers against their one. If he is referring to his M4... I can understand, in closed quarters the firefights weren't short... however we too had problems... MuT know all about Kain's desert eagle due to experience and it isn't often he is left with only 2 of 35 rounds after killing only 2 enemies. I used 4 mags trying to kill Black in one round when he reached the terrorist base... not every bullet hit but that was the guts of 70 rounds I fired... he had more than 3 in him when he decided to die.

That was a fair match, ZeR underestimated us and thought they could outsnipe us. They simply couldn't. I recommend that they report or Barky will be seeing the footage of the match that they recorded and it will show that, despite the usual little hiccups socom inevitably has, it was a fair match.
Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:35 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ZeRoBlacK

Post Reply with quote
Simple_Jim wrote:
he had more than 3 in him when he decided to die.

And how about you then huh. On top of the Seal Ramp to the ( right hand side Terror ) Mountain pass. You where
Standing still shot you with M4 ( Single Shot ) atleast 6 times in your body and you did not die 5 seconds later you died.

Simple_Jim wrote:
Jim charging with IW and grenades

If he has a IW with 4 granates and a Frontgrip then he is not abale to run fast and especialy not that disstands.

Simple_Jim wrote:
If he is referring to his M4... I can understand, in closed quarters the firefights weren't short

You where sukking up my Bullets man. You or Kain got shot by Symon with his M87 with about yellow life close to red. And then i came
pumped 2 clips and still no death.

Simple_Jim wrote:
everyone who knows the game knows that even 1 shot sniper rifles do not cleanly kill in 1 shot over ranges
like devils road day unless the hit is definately in the head.
Both teams experienced this time and again

How funny you did not had that issue when you where terror. right at the time round began Symon got shot ( and no HS ) he spawned bang dead.
And when we have to shoot you 4 times. And right after i tested with Symon the Range killl of a M87ELR and its a 1 SHOT KILL and not even in the head.

Know what WE QUIT dont wanne play this League anymore SO WE DROP OUT find your self a new double who like's to play
Sponge Doubles with you guy's.
Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Re: ZeR vs K~J 26th January 2007 Reply with quote
Simple_Jim wrote:
K~J simply won most times as we had 2 snipers against their one

you mean because I was sniping Smile

It was a good match, and I got some mean headshots.... and as jim pointed out, my desert eagle is unstoppable...

not looking forward to the rematch though...

P.S. where the hell is everyone tonight?
Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:11 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
ZeRoBlacK wrote:
right at the time round began Symon got shot ( and no HS ) he spawned bang dead.

Actually it was a headshot.... one of the aforementioned "mean ones"...

are you atleast gonna host the video to try and prove any so called sponging? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:15 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ZeRoBlacK

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
my desert eagle is unstoppable...

Not if your life is in yellow close to red. dont say its not true. Dont forget me and symon are in the same room. i saw his shooting you and got a direct hit.

Kain wrote:
not looking forward to the rematch though...

Dont you read:
ZeRoBlacK wrote:
Know what WE QUIT dont wanne play this League anymore SO WE DROP OUT find your self a new double who like's to play
Sponge Doubles with you guy's.

Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
I was half way through writing my thing, when you posted yours... *check the times* Rolling Eyes

Guys, get the fuck over yourselves... you lost two games, and now you QUIT??!!

When was my life close to red.... and I killed you with a DE.50?
Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:28 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ZeRoBlacK

Post Reply with quote
know what iam done. ok. i pupmed you full with m4 after you got a direct hit from Symon his sniper and you not died.
Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
hmmm, I think I can remember that one... was I in my spawn as a terrorist?

if so... didn't I jump at you, catch you off guard (I mean, I came from your side ffs) and rape you?

but then symon shot me anyways... right after I pulled my trigger on him...

also, you should know, one of my kills on symon, when we both killed each other... we shot at the same time... but maybe if you review your video... you'll noticve that his name comes up about 10 seconds after I died.... now.... I wonder, could your blatant LAG be the cause of your bullets being "sponged" by us?
Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:34 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ZeRoBlacK

Post Reply with quote
SHUT UP MAN

THE DOUBLE YOU REVERING TO BOTH NAMES CAME UP AT ONCE.

LET I SAY NOW IAM NOT GOING TO SPEND ANYMORE TIME WITH THIS. WE QUIT HAVE BETTER THING TO DO THEN PLAYING DOUBLES AGAINST SPONGE"S
Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
oh, hit a raw nerve...?

oh, one more thing... next time you guys play anyone... DON'T tell each other where we are, ok? play fair you twats, fucking hell, you didn't deserve to win, and coincidentally, you LOST
Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:51 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ZeRoBlacK

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
DON'T tell each other where we are, ok?

Symon has no internet at home so he comes to my place.
Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:05 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Fuck it, I don't really care about that match anymore... the only thing that annoyed me was that you abandoned Symon... a bit shit, wouldn't you say?

anyway, on a lighter note. Unlucky guys, it was a good game, especially when you had us pined into our spawn with sniper fire, and the other guy rushed... unfortunately, it's one of my better maps (night in particular, but day works fine).

Anyway, guys, don't quit over this stupid match... you still have loads of other guys to play with...
Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:55 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Jim and Kain do sponge, Crick and Wing Sponge, Earth Sponges, Black and Symon both Sponge, Snuff constantly gets Dc'd, Dope and Ultra sponge from time to time....... People moan, people shout, people get p1ssed off.....BUT we are all in one clan and this was supposed to be friendly and not so friendly rivalry, an excuse to show off and get some spirit back in the clan....

But hearing this type of moaning without the humour to go with it just shows bad sportsmanship and that is NOT MuT. You chose the wrong map to play against Jim and Kain, if you come into our rooms more often you would have known that and never have picked it, this league is about maximising HOME advantage, especially against one of the favourites to be on top come April, you did not so now the Orange has turned Yellow and fled.

WP K~J........very sore losers ZeR
Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ZeRoBlacK

Post Reply with quote
Barks remove me and Symon from this league. As we dont play anymore. We dont mind losing a game. Think of our Squads mathes. But with this huge Sponding from some MuT were done.

Ok some people sponge a bit. But Kain realy sponges taking 4 M87 shots. This is my last reply for this. Just remove us from league. thx

greatz BlacK
Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
WE played and Lost against them and more than likely will do again tomorrow.....

But as I said this was all about unity of the clan, by pulling out over Socom Sponge (and deserting a team mate in the process) I can not see unity.

Adios.....
Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: