Delays

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 View previous topic
View next topic
Delays
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Delays Reply with quote
I have heard rumours that Vegas and Oblivion have both been delayed...

Vegas by a month and Oblivion maybe a little longer....It appears to be due to not enough demand for the games (strange) apparently the US date has not slipped....so just order one from a US Shop on Ebay ..... you will have them within a week and no need to wait for the typical leave Europe till last shit...
Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Oblivion is coming in April instead of March, so only another month (not bad) but I don;t get it, I WANT the fucking game, so demand is bollocks for a reason to delay it... I mean, if the games are region free, why not just release the American and European one at the same time... it makes no sense to me at all...

Needless to Say, come April the internet goes of, and you wont see me on resistance or motorstorm (not sure which I'll get) for a loooooooong time... Very Happy Very Happy well maybe...

Barky, is resistance nay good, or is it arcadey? and is motorstorm any good? probably just get resistance, and download the demo of motorstorm Smile
Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:18 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Resistance is good, though so is Motorstorm....Bu for me I think you will prefer Resistance.

The reason why they can delay one even though they are region free is to PAL v NTSC although nearly every telly in the world now displays both....
Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
yeah, bastards...

wil the clan be on motorstorm do you reckon? or atleast get a game going with a load of us (like you mentioned on the resistance game, so we all go into the same room?)

Well, I reckon I'm almost certainly getting Resistance, Jim's getting it, and it was my original choice (if I have enough money, I'll get both lol)
Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:51 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Red and I will have to get new versions of Motorstorm if they dont patch the Jap version, as it is not online... The EU and US ones are...
Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Yeah, I remember reading that somewhere, unlucky lol

since you guys have got the Ps3, has the 360 seen much action, and what about your Wiis?
Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:03 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I have never really played the 360 very much but Gears of War is still a fcking brilliant game. As for the Wii it is only good when playing with other people, however i just bought SSX Blur which is really cool...
Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Cool

I saw a video for Gear of War, someone was hiding around a corner, keeping one of the enemies busy.. and then all you could see was this big mother fucker walk up behind the poor guy (who was being kept busy) and rip him in half with a chainsaw... lmao pretty Gory...

do you actually play the Ps3 much though? and I haven't seen you on socom on a while (although, I'm only on on the weekends)
Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:44 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Been playing Resistance a little and Socom CA a bit but not been on anything all that much..Will def. be on PS3 this weekend...
Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Nice one, I'll add you on as soon as I get online (after school, be home around 6-ish)

My mum's going into the store as soon as it opens, so I'm practically guaranteed one (unless the truck with all the Ps3's gets lost or hijacked lol)
Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:56 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Been playing Resistance a little and Socom CA a bit but not been on anything all that much..Will def. be on PS3 this weekend...

Looking forward to it UT Laughing

Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: