RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
K~J vs UTF - Mar 10th 2007

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports View previous topic
View next topic
K~J vs UTF - Mar 10th 2007
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post K~J vs UTF - Mar 10th 2007 Reply with quote
K~J picked Devils Road night for our home map... we wanted a map on which we would win, but also not a gay sniping/camping map to annoy people

Action packed game, many rounds were over within 20 seconds due to the volume of early grenades and gunfire... UTF took a few rounds with some very good grenades but K~J had it sorted as SEALs... the first round was justy silly, kain+mark 23 against an F90 and an assault rifle at close range, neither of UTF even hit kain before having jolly big holes blown in tehir torsos.

We were terrorists next, the first round was cool. UTF tried to hide in tehir spawn buildings, it went poorly for them. I opened the doors while kain covered them with an M82... neil had his head taken off so damn fast when I opened one door, I don't think he was expecting a sniper rifle! Grenades and the MK 48 were prevelant, K~J eventually won... can't remember the score but UTF but up a valiant enough fight
Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:29 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Loss not been reported though
Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:17 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
I demand Vengeance!

unlucky UTf, it was a nice match, but alot of grenades, so I never really got much of a chance to snipe Crying or Very sad
Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:18 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Loss not been reported though

This is not on lol UT Laughing

Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
neil will get around to it eventually
Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:01 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
xx stiffler xx

Post UTF Vs K~J Reply with quote
got round to it chaps will do the away match tomorro, sorry for the delay dudes. oh and we got owned ....of course UT

Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:22 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
cool, cheers

I still demand vengeance... especially over tonights clan match... what a shocker...

well played Stiff and Snuff though, you gave us a pretty good run for our money with the grenades (and on the citadel map, we got fucked up pretty bad, had to keep asking what the third map was gonna be) Crying or Very sad
Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:14 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: